To get caught up...ROSS GRADUATED 2 weeks ago and we have moved to a condo in Lehi. Ross is working for an Civil Engineering company in American Fork. I am officially living in Utah County, so I will have to start ratting my hair! Kidding.
So far all is going well, although I have unpacked all of our boxes from the move, I have yet to put anything on the walls.
Anna and I stay home and play or run errands, but I have yet to make any friends with neighbors. The only way to do so is by talking at church, and as hard as it may be to believe...I don't talk to at church. Speaking of Annabelle, she will be 5 months old tomorrow! I can not believe how time flies when you are not pregnant! She is getting so big and is developing quite a personality of her own. I fear what she will be like with Ross and I as her parents. Well, here are some recent pics of miss Anna and graduation!


2 comments:
I love the picture of Anna at graduation! That's so cute! You need to post the pic of her eating her headband! Ah I miss my cute niece! I'll see you on Tuesday! Love you dear!
When I saw you had a blog Megan I almost peed my pants it's so perfect for you!! Anna is gorgeous! And your blog looks fabulous, you have made me consider making one myself!! Love ya!
Post a Comment