5.24.2007

Poor Anna :(

Tuesday I went shopping with my mom and sisters (we had a blast, thank you!) But, if there is something going on...AT ALL...Anna wants to be a part of it and won't take a nap. We were pretty much in the car all day, cause after shopping we went to Ogden to go to dinner with the Dinsdales because Chelsea just graduated from good ol' Weber High-Congrats! So of course Anna didn't sleep then either.
So, yesterday Anna was not very happy - it was a day full of her screaming...and man she can scream as loud as I can! (although she did sleep until 10 in the morning and took a 2 hour nap and a 2 and 1/2 hour nap). I figured she was just tired from the day before. Last night we went for a drive and when we got back I took her out of her car seat to change her diaper. After I laid her on the floor and took off her diaper she started to vomit. So I was trying to flip her over so she wouldn't choke without getting poop all over...it was fun. But I felt so bad for little Annabelle! That is probably why she was so upset!
Needless to say, she needed a bath after the whole ordeal.
Afterwords, we put her to bed and it is 10AM and she is still sleeping!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Dangit. I hate it when babies throw up. Austin used to sometimes too. I would be waiting for him to cry right after, then he would just smile at me with all of this throwup all over his face. I am going to be up your way Tues. so I will stop by your place early afternoon so our babies can meet.

Megan said...

Wahoo! That will be fun. i will have to e-mail you my phone number or directions if you still are planning on coming up. Let me know!