6.12.2007

A day with Annabelle

We wake up, eat and play. This can keep her occupied for a little while, while I try and do some cleaning or what not.



Nap time. One day Anna decided she didn't want to be swaddled anymore. So, it has seems like she has had to learn to fall asleep on her own all over again. Sometimes she has too much fun with the blankets and this is how I will find her after she finally calms down and falls asleep.


Time to eat yet again. She will be 6 months on Sunday and yet, she still refuses to eat solid food. After a few attempts and her not swallowing anything...she turns her head away and won't even open her mouth! Any suggestions are welcome.



Tummy time! Anna now reaches for things on her tummy, only to get frustrated when she can't crawl to get to them. But she can scoot around in a circle...going no where...only to leave her more frustrated!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

I love it! Those pics are so cute! Still no luck with the rice huh? Does she like the fruit or anything or does she have to master the rice first? I have yet to get to the stage, so I'm of no help! (Your townhome looks nice in the background!)

Megan said...

Yeah, I thought maybe she just doesn't like cereal. So I gave her some pear baby food. Still she squints her eyes and makes a face of disgust, spits out the food and refuses to eat. I wish you the best of luck when Cooper reaches this stage.

Barb said...

Ahhh that stage is tough! You have to be so patient with them. Austin took at least a couple of weeks to get the hang of just keeping some food in his mouth. Eventually they get the hang of it. The only way they learn is if you keep it up and stick it out, so have fun!
p.s. My ikea rug looks great! What a good decision you made.

Anonymous said...

mum let me have her I will put some cereal on mycock, hold it to her mouth and she will suck it for sure, mine sucked mine the first time at 4 weeks, sucked it until she turned 22 and married, took her cherry at 8 yrs old best pussyi ever had, the good old days before all this " me too" most men were doing stuff with their daughters