skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Trick-or-Treat
Since everyone else is posting pictures of their kids in their Halloween costumes, I thought I would share some of Anna with you. She will be a fairy this year. I was so worried that the costume would be too big for her, but as you can tell, it's not. Ross thinks she looks like the fat kid in class who wears clothes that are too small. It really isn't too small for her though.
I gave her my phone to play with and then took it away so I could get this picture of her. She was not happy about it at all.
She is constantly grabbing at her headband and shoes, but I figure for the short time she will be wearing it, it's all good. And yes, she will be trick-or-treating this year. Ross has been looking forward to this part of fatherhood since before we were even pregnant.
7 comments:
Ah! She looks so cute! I love her tights! So is Ross taking her door to door trick or treating and collecting the candy for himself? That's awesome! I like her sad face, she cracks me up that one!
Yep! I don't know if he will be going door to door (most likely) or trunk ir treating and then he will be eating the candy. What a good dad huh? And a good daughter to share her candy with Ross.
He costume is hysterical!! Where did you get it?? Can she stand by herself?
I got her costume at Gymboree courtesy of Jane. She can't stand all by herself, yet. She pulls herslef up to EVERYTHING and walks along the furniture, but if I try and get her to stand by herself she grabs onto the closest thing available (usually my shirt, hair or skin) and pulls as hard as she can to make herself stable. IT'S FUN :)
Oh! I love her costume. Her tights and the hat are what do it for me. I tried to find a similare costume but couldn't. I love it. She fills it out just right!
What a darling lil' fairy. I love the lil' booties and tights. Ross have fun on your lil' Trick of Treat date with Anna.
She is so adorable and way to go Ross! Brandon thinks it's a wonderful idea too. Have fun trick or treating!
Post a Comment