We took all the kiddos trick-or-treating at Papa's work. We went from office to office to collect candy. However, most people just thought Bradee was collecting (seeing how the rest were so young). So I would stand there with the bag out and Anna on my hip until they asked if I wanted some candy too. Hey! I gotta look out for my husband!
This is the best picture we could get of so many kids on my dad's desk. Anna kept trying to crawl off the desk, Bradee and Maddie were distracted by Anna and each other, while Cooper just looked around like "These girls are crazy?!"
Anna was lovin' on her sixlets. She was like this for probably a half an hour just sucking on the package, grunting and laughing at herself. It was pretty entertaining. Needless to say the chocolate was all melted inside once she was done.
Later that night, Ross took Anna trick-or-treating at the University Mall. They didn't get a lot of candy, but it's not like she could have any, so it was no big deal....or could she??
Ross gave her a sucker and I freaked out at first, but she knew exactly what to do with it. It only lasted about 2 minutes before she had had enough. Phew!! All I could think of is her two little teeth being rotted away with sugar. I know...I am a little paranoid!
P.S. For all of those who knew me and my craziness I call a childhood...I didn't misspell Halloween :)

6 comments:
Anna's costume is so cute!!! I still barely let Mckay have suckers and he is 3. But, I am sad to say it is not from worrying about rotting his teeth... It is because I don't like cleaning up the mess.
looks like you had fun. i don't like cambree to have alot of candy either because of teeth rotting. i'm actually quite anal about it. my parents and ryan's parents always give it to her and when we get home I hide it.
Ha, ah the chillens on dad's desk..they're too funny. The sixlet thing was pretty funny! I'm sorry you didn't get to eat them though because they were delish! Ha, Happy Halloweeeeeennn...I think of you every year with that...I was probably laughing at you from above..thinking what..that's my sister..sweet! Love ya!
I love the family picture of all the kids. I bet that was fun. It really does look like Cooper is thinking that. Ha-ha! Kate has defiently had her feel of chocolate. We gave her just a little taste. We felt bad using her to collect candy and then not giving her any. She love it and Anna looks pretty happy too.
I just finally realized that Anna was not only a fairy but a little strawberry one. Soo soo cute. I cant believe that is Anna's first sucker. You are such a good mom for not introducing that horrible fantastic stuff yet.
What adorable little kids. I would have to say that halloween looks like a lot more fun with kids!
Post a Comment