Today we took Annabelle to the doctor for her regular check up. I was really hoping that she would hit the 20lb mark so she could sit in a forward facing car seat. She weighed in at 19lbs 5 oz. So close! The doctor said to wait a few weeks and hopefully she can get a new car seat - I know she would enjoy sitting forward a lot more so she can see everything.
**Side Note: She was 29.1 inches long (47th percentile) and in the 75th percentile for her head. She got her shots, which she did not like, and now is crying herself to sleep on her HUGE pillow...kidding.

10 comments:
Megan that cake looks awesome! I am glad she got a little party for herself on her big day. Too bad with the forward facing carseat thing. We still have a little girl in our nursery class that hasnt even hit the 20 lb mark. She is still sadly facing backwards and she speaks full sentences and everything!
I saw baby on good things Utah. It was pretty great. She is so dang cute. Her and Katers should be friends cause I think that would be great. Happy birthday Anna
don't worry, cambree wouldn't eat her cake either. when she touched it she would shake her hands to try to get it off
You are so freaking hilarious! I need to watch "So I Married an Ax Murderer" again. Anyway, SUCH a cute cake. I had no idea you were quite the baker...what other hidden talents might you have..now I am curious.
AHHH Happy Birthday Anna! You are crossing over into toddlerhood. It is fun and scary. At least it was for me. Her birthday cake is darling. You are so crafty and brave to even attempt that. By-the-way I cracked up when I saw those pictures of all the grandkids. Those are some amazing thighs. They are hillarious. That is a picture you guys will be laugh at forever! Merry Christmas!
Man, I'm a bad sister...5 people in front of me! Did you weigh Anna with a really full diaper like you had anticipated? Ah she's so close! She did get some pretty sweet toys on her birthday..and although she didn't enjoy her birthday cake...we sure did! I was uber impressed with your mad Betty Crocker skills...mmm I could go for some of that homemade frosting...mmm.
The cake itself was more difficult to make than the actual decorating part. That is fruit by the foot and sprees...And no Chelsie, her diaper was dry - so that was her true weight!
cute cake, makes me hungry!! I love spree, did you eat those for her? I am posting today so don't you fret one little bit!!
hello!
Um, Anna is darling. I got your blog from Chelsies. You live in lehi now? I live in Riverton. We need to all get together. My blog is esairhead.blogspot.com. let's keep in touch.
love ya, erin
Megan,
This is Tori (Troy's sister, Kim's old roommate). I found your blog from your comment on Kim's. Your little girl is adorable! Doesn't time fly?
Post a Comment