Last night we went to the U of U vs. Utah State basketball game with some friends. Ross and I put on our Aggie shirts and put Annabelle in the only blue shirt she owned and we ventured out for a good time.We had a really good seats, that just happened to be in the middle of a sea of red. However, everyone was still nice to us...maybe because we weren't wearing their wrong kind of blue (if you know what I mean) or maybe because we have such a cute daughter.There were a significant amount of Aggie fans who attended as well.
This was Anna's first basketball game and she had such a good time. The hawk came right by us and she couldn't take her eyes off of him. He gave her a high five and then shook his head at me (my Aggie apparel).
Even though we didn't leave until 10 PM and her bed time is usually around 8:30, she liked staying up late. She loved being around so many people and having lots to look at - she couldn't sit still.
This would be my wonderful friend Ally who attends the U of U, but used to go to USU...hence the neutral colors. Thanks again to her and her husband for the great seats. The Aggie's lost big time; they were no match to the HUGE guys on Utah's team.
Very fun. You guys look so cute in that picture! Anna is so beautiful. She is getting so big. I agree with barb. She's not much of a little baby anymore. So grown up
Your little girls is going to be one in less than 2 weeks..ah! Your pics are very cute..it was a sad game though..but I'm glad Anna enjoyed it. That's how Coop was at the USU WSU game we went to..so much to look at! Did Anna sleep in the next morning?
She keeps getting cuter and cuter. She really needs to be in my family!! Hey is there anything specific Anna needs or wants for the big day? Let me know!!
It was so good to hear (err read) from you. I'm sorry you had to see my blog on, "Support the Jazz day." Chadd is convinced that if we leave that background up long enough the Jazz will win! It is crazy that we are almost neighbors. We moved here from Orange County and now live in Daybreak in South Jordan, just over the hill from Lehi. Anna is so cute! I can't wait until Feb. when Maddux is here! Any advice for a first time mom?
Thanks for the great advice. Nobody has really given me any, so it was nice to read it! Sorry I am like having a conversation with you in your comment area. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that Heather (Dayton) Bingham is having TWINS in March! She is going to have four kids under the age of three--talk about insanity.
oh my heck megan! i can't believe i found you on the web! this is kim, from good ol' dixie state in 2001. we lived by each other at raintree apartments. i lived on the bottom corner with tori, jamie, and shalisse. and i think you lived upstairs with pink haired lindsay. this is so crazy! you have such a cute family! i can't believe this! i hope things are well for you. you look way good! i would love to hear from you, if you remember me. you can visit my blog at lallatin3.blogspot.com
8/9/09 We were at Ross' cousin's farewell and Anna was acting like she needed to go to the bathroom, so Ross took her before the blessed the sacrament. Upon their arrival, during the quietest part of church, Anna took it upon herself to yell to me as loud and as excited as she could, 'MOM! I went Poop!'
8/20/09 We were backing out of the driveway on our way to Ogden and Evan had already fallen asleep. Anna asked why Evan sleeps so much and I told her, 'Because he is tired. Why do you sleep?' 'Because you tell me to' she answered.
8/22/09 Ross and I like to watch Wipeout - it is probably the only show we watch while Anna is awake and she calls it 'Daddy's funny show.' Ross had paused it to go get something from the kitchen and upon his arrival Annabelle asked, 'Dad, can we watch your big balls now?'
8 comments:
Sad game indeed. I cant believe how big Anna is getting. She is looking more like a little girl and les and less like a little babe.
Very fun. You guys look so cute in that picture! Anna is so beautiful. She is getting so big. I agree with barb. She's not much of a little baby anymore. So grown up
Your little girls is going to be one in less than 2 weeks..ah! Your pics are very cute..it was a sad game though..but I'm glad Anna enjoyed it. That's how Coop was at the USU WSU game we went to..so much to look at! Did Anna sleep in the next morning?
She keeps getting cuter and cuter. She really needs to be in my family!! Hey is there anything specific Anna needs or wants for the big day? Let me know!!
I didn't know you went to Utah State... me too! :) Too bad they lost
It was so good to hear (err read) from you. I'm sorry you had to see my blog on, "Support the Jazz day." Chadd is convinced that if we leave that background up long enough the Jazz will win! It is crazy that we are almost neighbors. We moved here from Orange County and now live in Daybreak in South Jordan, just over the hill from Lehi. Anna is so cute! I can't wait until Feb. when Maddux is here! Any advice for a first time mom?
Thanks for the great advice. Nobody has really given me any, so it was nice to read it! Sorry I am like having a conversation with you in your comment area. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that Heather (Dayton) Bingham is having TWINS in March! She is going to have four kids under the age of three--talk about insanity.
oh my heck megan! i can't believe i found you on the web! this is kim, from good ol' dixie state in 2001. we lived by each other at raintree apartments. i lived on the bottom corner with tori, jamie, and shalisse. and i think you lived upstairs with pink haired lindsay. this is so crazy! you have such a cute family! i can't believe this! i hope things are well for you. you look way good! i would love to hear from you, if you remember me. you can visit my blog at lallatin3.blogspot.com
Post a Comment