4.02.2008

I Must Suck at Tag Cause I Am Always It!

My friend Kelley tagged me a while back - sorry it has taken me so long to do this chica!

ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached - I am so glad I never have to date again!
B- Best Friend: Rossy Poo
C- Cake or Pie: Neither are my fave, but I think cake is better than most pies.
D- Day of Choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Flat iron & my toothbrush
F- Favorite Color: Salmon & Tangerine
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Once again I don't really like either. I only will eat the clear gummi bears or the red and clear worms....picky, picky.
H- Hometown: North Ogden - the ghetto section. My parents have since moved for their safety ;)
I- Indulgence(s): blogging, ICE CREAM, shopping for clothes for me or Annabelle, "Americas Next Top Model." It is one of the few reality shows I can tolerate...and I am not quite sure why. It is embarrassing.
J- January or July: July - especially after this winter. I love my treadmill, but I miss running outdoors.
K- Kids?: One - Miss Annabelle Parker
L- Life is incomplete without: Friends, family and the gospel.
M- Marriage Date: September 23, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples - Braeburn, Jonagold, Fugi, Pink Lady...I love em' all!
P- Phobias or Fears: Failing - which I still do, so you would think I would learn to take chances anyway. And spiders - doesn't matter how small, I will still make Ross kill it.
Q- Quote(s): Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised. - Michael Scott
R- Reason To Smile: Annabelle and her super fun personality. The randomness that is my husband and the weird things that make him laugh...and his laugh itself.
S- Season: Spring. It always seems cut short though.
T- Tag Three: Melissa, Amy & Tiff ( You need a new post sista!)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: My life is pretty much an 'open book' so this is difficult. In high school I was terrified of boys and/or kissing. I never thought a guy actually liked me and I usually only would go out with a guy to make another girl mad. I freaked out at the thought of anything ever happening (relationship wise) with a guy and would blow off the few who actually showed any interest - I made a few enemies. Even though my mom doesn't believe me, I was scared to death of kissing and until probably the end of my Freshman year of college I had to be pretty much backed into a corner to receive a kiss on the lips.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like meat. But I would be okay if I never ate red meat again - we hardly ever eat it now anyway.
W- Worst Habit: Picking - my split ends and the hair off the back of random peoples shirts - especially at church - it is slightly inappropriate.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. You aren't usually having a good experience when an Xray is taken.
Y- Your Favorite Foods: Stir fry, curry, rice (ah remember the rice dance anyone?!) Ross and I eat mostly a blend of Thai, Indian and Chinese foods.
Z- Zodiac sign: Taurus - and I am a bull for sure!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I believe all of that but the kissing thing...That is a big lie! It's alright to admit your nickname was hot lips...

C and C Young said...

I am watching ANTM right now...it is my secret shame as well. Thanks so much for visiting yesterday. Annabelle is so freakin cute I can't even stand it! Baby M also looks SO cute in his shorts and shirt. LOVESIT.

Brandon & Tiff said...

Cute post Megan! I loved reading this! You crack me up. You afraid of kissing...I would have never thought. And so I am tagged. I do need a new post! I haven't posted in about a month or so. We've been busy, but busy having fun too. I'll get around to it soon.

Chelsie said...

ha, thanks to ben vanbeekum for giving you the loose lips nick name. I haven't ever seen ANTM...I'll have to watch it. And it might be the the drugs are wearing off....but this post made me giggle...silly megan

Carlee Hoopes said...

So we have the same indulgences! All but America's Next Top Model. It's too embarrassing for me to watch...but The Bachelor isn't for some reason, and I think it's probably more embarrassing. Weird. Anyway, Kory came home and told me he wants to meet Ross...after reading the comments you wrote on my blog. He's pretty sure they would get along. I'm not sure that allowing a programmer and an engineer to be in the same room and converse with each other would be the smartest thing for everyone involved. LOL. I might just die from esoteric humor overload.

heather bing said...

Love the Office quote- how sad thursday nights are with out it! One more week? I'm not sure, but I need my fix! Do you cook Thai Indian and Chinese foods? Bravo if you do, I've never tried- except for the very american versions of things that don't even remotely taste the same!

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

You should post some recipes for the Thia, Indian and Chinese foods you eat. I am always looking to expand and that sounds yummy. I don't know if I can say too many other nice things since you tagged me. Just kidding. I will start working on it.

Unknown said...

Fun read! I LOVE America's Next top Model, it is my favorite show. Also, I can vouch that you didn't kiss lots of boys in high school...you were such a tease. There were boys that liked you all the time, you were always in denial, and I think they finally gave up cause they were tired of chasing you. I didn't know it was because you were scared :) hehe. I think everyone just though you were playing hard to get or just weren't interested in them. It is a miracle you got married. HAHA j/k

The Davies Family said...

oh Rossy poo!! haha very funny! I'm sure he LOVES to be called that in public.
Those lists are fun..I just remembred I never did the tag you hit me with..the diaper bag/purse one.
So yeah about that freakin huge list.. can you believe that? and its not 10 gluesticks..they threw 6 more in for art supplies..so its 16!!! Is someone sniffing glue or eating it? plus all those markers and crayons