Why I feel the need to bundle my daughter up so much when we walk to get the mail. It wouldn't matter if she was in shorts and a t-shirt, she never seems to be bothered by the cold. How is that?

I don't always put snow pants on, but she also wanted to play in the snow that day.
Why when Ross and I looked at getting a new digital camera having one that could record in HD really needed to be a priority, but we have one now!
Why the news feels it is necessary to start of finish every story/segment with 'even in today's bad economy.' Yeah. We get it. But do you have to only mention the negative when it comes to the economy? Even when they do uplifting Christmas stories, do you have to throw that sentence in at the end? It is annoying.
How stupid shows, like The Wife Swap, make it longer than one episode and great shows like Pushing Daisies get's canceled. Who watches these crap reality shows regularly?

How my daughter who won't let food that most kids love near her, such as chicken nuggets or cookies, yet I have to constantly remind her not to put this stuff in her mouth.
Why is that? My list could go on (and I am sure Ross could add a few about me to this list, especially right now..with the hormones) but this should suffice. What did I leave off? What is on your list of things you don't get?
Why is that? My list could go on (and I am sure Ross could add a few about me to this list, especially right now..with the hormones) but this should suffice. What did I leave off? What is on your list of things you don't get?


19 comments:
I'm so excited to be the first one to leave a comment. YEAH!! I'm with you on all the gadgets the newest and the best thing. Also with all the computer stuff to fix or upgrade them. It is an endless task with Russ too. But we have two PC's that is is trying to fix and one Apple that works like a charm and the best investment ever. We will never buy a PC again. Apple is the way to go. Love Anna in her snow clothes too cute. Love the list.
I loved Pushing Daisies--especially the wardrobe! So cute. Anyway, I don't get why my husband will eat week old hot dogs from Maverick, but refuses to eat leftovers.
My husband hasn't really gotten into the rebuilding of the computer stuff. I just have to deal with him buying a different pair of skis for every type of condition and then doing it again the next season. I don't think you need 5 different pairs of skis each season.
I, too, am sick of hearing the "in this bad ecomony" line. People need to chill out and just deal with it!
I too don't get why my husband needs an Xbox 360 when he already has a regular Xbox and why a grown up boy who is married with a baby feels the need to still play video games! But you know what, thats what he got for Christmas, and I have to admit I'm loving the guitar hero but really i don't get the fun of all the other games like tiger woods and price of persia!?
I think I am one of the few lucky ones who doesn't have a husband who is obsessed with electronics. Sure, he likes them, but it is now way an obsession. Now, sports fact and trivia, that is a different story!
And don't worry, Molly doesn't love chicken nuggets either, although some days I sure wish she did!
Love this post! hehe. I totally get you about guys having to take things apart. Craig can't just go buy a computer, he has to build and put it together himself. I can't believe Annabelle doesn't eat Chicken nuggets. My kids live off those, Mac & Cheese, and pizza :)By the way, Annabelle's party looked so fun! I can't believe ho big she is now. It goes fast!
haha, this made me chuckle. i love that she is eating the moon sand stuff...coop looked similar to that pic of anna today when he was out helping me shovel...i'm sorry about pushing daisies!! i know how you loved that show. i don't get why i pay money to the city so they will plow the roads and they don't plow the ones on the mountain by myself....i'm working on a post on that one tonight...stay tuned
sorry...just leaving another comment so the others will be emailed to me...forgot to check the box...don't act like you don't like it showing as another comment too...you know you loveit
Gotta love geeky husbands and their tech ways :)
Anna is so cute all bundled up! Addie HATES being bundled so much, what does she want to freeze? Guess so...
Anyway, fun random list that I dito. I don't get why the whole North Ogden city no longer gets plowed. Like for serious...I freaking make my escape today finally from the freakin north pole (eden) and make the journey there only to find the roads 10 times worse than Eden...what the crap North Ogden? Seriously...don't get it.
Yeah - boo to ABC for canceling Pushing Daisies AND Eli Stone, but keeping Private Practice (garbage).
I am glad I am not the only one that has a husband with an obsession of any kind or sad to see Pushing Daisies go.
CASSI - their wardrobe really was great. I heart Chuck's 50's style dresses...and the colors!
CORYNN - Private Practice is trash. I stopped watching it a while ago when it became blatantly obvious they were just looking for ways for each character to be having sex or being naked. It's like there was no plot anymore. Why do people watch it?!
I don't get blogging.
I'll tell you what I don't get. Why do we always want a white Christmas but never a white January or Valentines day.? Why is health care only for the healthy? Seriously, who does watch those dumb reality shows? Why does sugar have to taste so good? Why does my husband find getting new clothes so totally unexciting? Would we even know the economy sucks if the media wasn't shouting it in our face every five minutes? I wonder.
You know I'm totally with you on the computer stuff. I don't get why you dress up Anna all the time to go to the mail box either. You're crazy. Anyway you will love the DVR. That is one thing I've been really stoked that Andrew has built.
I couldn't agree more with the "even in this bad economy" line! I can't stand it, I think when people think negatively they act negatively. I still can't believe that she won't eat chicken nuggets! Guys and their electronics. . .
Ok, I'm extremely upset!!! Are you sure that pushing daisies is getting canceled? This is news to me, and it's my fav. show! Is it going to finish up, or is it just over and I've allready watched my last episode not even knowing it? (If you can't tell I'm a little hooked on it.)
I thought you would be glad Anna doesn't like junk food. That's so funny to me! At least your techy hubby can make something out of all those wires! That's such a cool skill! He really turned your XBOX into a DVR? WOW! We miss you!!!
I have to agree about all of the crap reality shows, although I really am a fan of American Idol.
Post a Comment