3.15.2009

What The Future Has In Store

Funny thing is I have only bought a few outfits for our little boy and there are, indeed, 2 superhero ones in the lot. Their junk food tees are so cute I couldn't resist, especially when they go on sale ;)




25 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm confused is this graph a graphic on one of the Tees.

C and C Young said...

That graph is so true---boys are so different from girls! I'll be excited to get to dress up a little girl in cute frills and stuff. Frogs and superheroes get so mundane.

The Ballard's said...

What are you going to name your boy? Any decisions?

Megan said...

SARAH - This is a graph. However, there is a link to the tees. Please note, that is NOT the sale price. LOL. I wouldn't pay that much - like I need to tell you that ;) Oh and tell your husband that I actually like the name Andrew and it is on our list of possibilities. However, it is in the top 10 most popular names right now so it makes me hesitant.

ANGELA - No names yet. I really don't think we will commit for a while. We have a list of about 10 that we both 'like'. We just don't know if any of them is THE ONE. :)

Becky said...

My son is now 4, and he's never been interested in dressing up as a super-hero. He did pick out an "ugly/awesome" super-hero shirt for his dad for Christmas though!

Heidi said...

Those are so stinkin cute, I'm gonna have to buy some of those for the housters. I'm curious what you got them for though, those regular prices seem a little steep for little boy clothes, but then again i'm cheap and i'm pretty sure you are too! hope you got them on a good deal!

Ty and Ber said...

Those shirts are great. I am definitely a fan (but only for the right price).

The top 10 list for names thing is kind of wierd to me. I know how they get their numbers but I work on the postpartum unit at the hospital and I rarely see kids with those names. Bazaar. Anyway good luck with the names. We don't even have a list yet. Not even 1 name. We better start brainstorming.

Megan said...

HEIDI - I got the shirts for about $6. Not a super awesome deal, but much more tolerable than $22.50!

AMBER - It's true. You can also look at the top 10 names for each state and Utah's isn't always the same as the nations top 10. When it comes to boys names it seems almost inevitable to not have one that is common or trendy unless it is bazaar. How come boys names are so hard?!

The Davies Family said...

Oh there is sooo much else out there besides the heedious super hero stuff. Come on really? I am sooo not into that..especially character shoes..yuck! My children will NEVER wear barbie or Dora shoes!
I love the pictures of your house! So cute, oh how I miss Tai Pan, and IKEA (yeah we have on in Canada..but once you figure in the drive and the conversion from Canadain to American..not worth it) Can't wait to have my own house.

Ryan said...

I love the pie chart. It makes it so much easier to understand what you're trying to tell us with words. I think I will begin to incorporate this manner of blogging into my own life! Thanks!

P.S. I don't blame her. My favorite shirt is of an overweight dude with a cape that says "Superhero in training".

The Goodrich's said...

Well, you have more than me. I have a few onesies that my mom bought but that's it...but I think we have decided on a name so we're one step ahead on that.

Tyler and Sara said...

How cute! I haven't bought anything for the baby. I'm pretty sure Tyler and I will want to dress the baby in completely different things though. He's already worried I'll try and put him in all these preppy clothes.

Tyler and Sara said...

oh and THANKS for not asking for a belly picture. Amy is asking for one all of the time. I'm not against putting a picture or me with people on the blog. I just don't think I need to take a side shot just for that purpose.

Brooke said...

I hope that one day I get to buy boy clothes! So which Bear Lake tri did you run last year?

{Layla} said...

Yes, I love it!!! I always thought it was soo soo soo cute when little boys wear superhero clothes and capes!! I am so excited for you to have a little boy! I am jealous--I want one!! We REALLY need to get together before we leave mid april! Maybe we will see you at Jordan's reception in April if nothing else? But let's try to plan something! I have been sooo busy lately sorry for the lack of commenting--it is crazy trying to get ready for the summer! Anyway I also saw those yummy treats at the open house--who made the cupcakes!? How do you get filling in cupcakes!? I want to learn--they looked absolutely delicious!
Also, leave a comment on my birthday post with your birthday so that I don't miss it (I hope I haven't already!). Thanks!

Brooke said...

I was looking into the Bear Lake classic. I really like the idea of clear water! Thats the main reason I want to do that one! I have heard the Ogden Valley one is a hard one for beginners, what others have you done?

Marie Rose said...

every little boy needs a good super hero Tee. It's only not okay when they are 35 and still wearing the superhero pjs...I have a ton of baby clothes for you... so I'll have to meet up with you sometime.

ashley said...

Princess dresses are to girls as super hero tee's are to boys! Nuff said;)

melissa said...

So I had a bit to catch up on...NICE NEW HOUSE!! Congrats! Where have I been? Where is it? I love the decorating and I am in love with the quilt on Anna's bed.

melissa said...

I have one more thing to say. Nolan thinks you should name him Truck.

Chelsie said...

oh i like! maybe i'll have to get coop one of those for his birthday? how did you get them for $6 dear sister, again, you need to share you deals with me!

heather bing said...

That is so true! Every day Claire will put on a frilly pricess dress and Dayton will put on his incredibles costume and be a 'mean guy'

Shelley and Nate said...

There's nothing wrong with superheros. I wish I had some super hero pjs. :)
So, I wouldn't be able to say whether you look more pregnant then I do because there aren't any pictures of you on this blog. I'm sure you are not though. The pictures I have posted are the ones where I actually look skinny. YOu would have to see me in person to know the truth.

Jaime said...

Yes, where are the pictures of you? Have I told you, your blog makes me smile. I love your random posts. I mean really who makes a graph of their child's colthing selection. Ohh Megan does! haha I love ya! I think that's awesome.

Stacia Cummings said...

I just discovered those tees about a week ago and am in love with them, but I haven't seen any on sale yet therefore no purchases. It's good to know it does happen. I'll keep an eye out.