Megan! First: I'm sorry I'm so spacey but I didn't realize how close you are..AHHHH! Can you believe we're old enough to have 2 kids?! Second: Thanks for the potty training posts. I've been so hesitant to work on Charlie since the disaster time in March, but he's older now and maybe more ready. I'm going to try again I think. I can't believe it only took 3 days with Anna. Why int he world did I have to have a boy first? :) Third: That backdrop is hilarious! Love that you blogged it!!! I keep saying "Lets get together" but maybe it'll have to be after your baby comes. I don't know how stressed out you are about life. I'm freaking out and I still have 7 weeks! Sorry this post is so long, but I really miss you and love catching up on your life! We are no closer to having a name either. Maybe we'll just call her 'girl' and stop trying to find a name we both like. Good luck!
Crazy backdrop. I can't belive how close you are. I wish you all the best. As for potty training. You'll have good and bad days. Carter did really good the first week with number 2. Now i think he's gone maybe twice since then in the potty. oh well. I wish ya the best. We'll have to get together once things have settled down for ya. As for the race, you think i could walk? I haven't ran in years! I think my husband will do it.
8/9/09 We were at Ross' cousin's farewell and Anna was acting like she needed to go to the bathroom, so Ross took her before the blessed the sacrament. Upon their arrival, during the quietest part of church, Anna took it upon herself to yell to me as loud and as excited as she could, 'MOM! I went Poop!'
8/20/09 We were backing out of the driveway on our way to Ogden and Evan had already fallen asleep. Anna asked why Evan sleeps so much and I told her, 'Because he is tired. Why do you sleep?' 'Because you tell me to' she answered.
8/22/09 Ross and I like to watch Wipeout - it is probably the only show we watch while Anna is awake and she calls it 'Daddy's funny show.' Ross had paused it to go get something from the kitchen and upon his arrival Annabelle asked, 'Dad, can we watch your big balls now?'
12 comments:
That's pretty awesome!
lol, that's funny
How did you figure that one out?
wow megan you are a genius.... haha
Ha! That's hilarious! Did your husband figure that one out....surely it wasn't you right? You can admit it though if it was.... ;)
I wish I were 'cool' enough to recognize the coincidence, but alas I saw it here:
http://gizmodo.com/5278719/conans-new-backdrop-sure-looks-familiar
I. Love. Conan.
That's so funny! Thanks for sharing.
That is funny! I want to run in the race! I am ready for some fun little 5k's to run in!
Oh Conan how I love you.....
haha, that is awesome...oh youtwitface....he cracks me up!
Megan! First: I'm sorry I'm so spacey but I didn't realize how close you are..AHHHH! Can you believe we're old enough to have 2 kids?! Second: Thanks for the potty training posts. I've been so hesitant to work on Charlie since the disaster time in March, but he's older now and maybe more ready. I'm going to try again I think. I can't believe it only took 3 days with Anna. Why int he world did I have to have a boy first? :) Third: That backdrop is hilarious! Love that you blogged it!!! I keep saying "Lets get together" but maybe it'll have to be after your baby comes. I don't know how stressed out you are about life. I'm freaking out and I still have 7 weeks! Sorry this post is so long, but I really miss you and love catching up on your life! We are no closer to having a name either. Maybe we'll just call her 'girl' and stop trying to find a name we both like. Good luck!
Crazy backdrop. I can't belive how close you are. I wish you all the best. As for potty training. You'll have good and bad days. Carter did really good the first week with number 2. Now i think he's gone maybe twice since then in the potty. oh well. I wish ya the best. We'll have to get together once things have settled down for ya. As for the race, you think i could walk? I haven't ran in years! I think my husband will do it.
Post a Comment