
She sells handmade SLR DSLR camera straps that slip right over your current camera strap . They are all reversible too - two in one - Booyah! Most of them come with a soft minky fabric back so they feel AMAZING on the back of your neck. Plus any design can have a lens pocket added for an additional $3, so you don't ever lose your lens cap! Go to her store http://www.sugarpopcreations.etsy.com/ to see all her different fabric choices!
So if you are ever bored of just your boring camera strap...SPICE IT UP! This is an easy way to customize your camera. AND no more leather strap irritating your neck - these are so much more comfortable and unique!

What?! You don't have a SLR or DSLR camera? Well, she also sells vinyl decor for your home. She can do any custom saying and has over 60 fonts to choose from. Plus, she offers unique wall decals like birds, chandeliers, trees, cute nursery animals OR she can make ANY graphic you send her the file for. The possibilities are endless! Check our her Etsy store http://www.sugarpopcreations.etsy.com/ to see all her different designs!
Really. Go look. Cause the winner of the giveaway is going to win $25 towards anything from Kelley's Etsy shop. Yep. ANYTHING! And you have 2 chances to win!
Entry #1 - After visiting http://www.sugarpopcreations.etsy.com/ leave me a comment with your name and tell me what you would do with $25 to spend in her shop. I, personally, am diggin headbands lately and this one would go with everything.
Entry #2: Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link to this post - make sure to leave me a new comment telling me you have done so and a link to your post so I can make sure :)
The giveaway closes at midnight on Thursday August 6, 2009 MST. The winner will be chosen by www.Random.org and will be posted sometime on Friday. Good luck!

48 comments:
Looks GREAT Megan! Thanks for doing this for me you are such a sweetie!!
oh please!!!!..pick me!!...I would totally get one of the camera straps!!!...my sisters and I have all the same camera and when we get together is confusing!...I want my camera to stand out!:)
ps. check my blog to see the mention!
Kelley's stuff is ALL so freakin cute!!! I love it all...so I'm not sure if I'd pick headbands, those cute hair bows for Addie, or be a nice friend and get a camera strap and lens cap cover for one of my photography peeps :) hmmm....I DO know I'd definitely put it to good use, yes yes indeed!
oh hello, I would definitely LOVE some of those bird decals (I am LOVING bird anything lately) and of course LOVE headbands and the camera straps are lovely. Oh, I want it ALL!
Holla! haha, looks fabulous Ove!! I love all of Kelleys stuff! I'm thinkin I would love the camera strap, with the lens holder, ah that would be fabulous, or the cute headbands...maybe some vinyl when I get around to doing coop or the babies room, since i can't paint... i love it! check my blog, i'll do a post about it as soon as coop gets his head off my keyboard
I would love the headbands or maybe some vinyl. She has such cute stuff!
You are so blopular Megan. I would totally take her up on the vinyl stickers. I'd either pick one of her designs out, or design my own to be made. I've got plenty of bare walls to fill in and this would do the trick perfectly.
Well I don't know how Kelley has all this time to be so talented! It's not fair! But I would totally want the camera strap! Love it!! And how cute is little Evan in the side picture. You know I still haven't met the little guy and that makes me very sad. Maybe at Chelsea's reception eh? Will he be attending?
Oh I wish I were that talented, I need a headband really bad mine all suck, I have been looking for a good one for a while. Check out my blog too
Yes check out my blog!
I found Kelley's blog when I was looking for information on DSLR cameras. I just recently bought my first one last week, so I would definitely take a camera strap!!
Is there any question? I would get one of the darling camera straps.
PS Check out my blog for the link...
I've been eying those camera straps for a while now! :)
YESSSS! I would totally get a camera strap! I've been taking pictures at the county fair, and I need something a bit more comfy...and stylish! :) You rock!
FOr sure some headbands for little Hailee...who knows I might get one myself and dress up one day! Ha-only to be spit up on and snot covered in 5 minutes! But I LOVE the camera straps with the pocket-my lens is always needing a good home! So cute. Add to that the reversible factor-It's perfect!
I love anything Kelley makes! I would most definately either go for the wall decals or the camera strap. Im needing one of those lately!
kelley definitely has an amazing talent!
i LOVE the new infant headbands she made with the detachable flower clips and yoy clips. too cute! she has great taste.
Oh I love the headbands, or vinyl stuff. Pretty much Im too lazy these days to make my own. Sign me up.
Im gonna facebook about it right now.I would blog but my blog is having a bad day I guess. It wont let me do anything
I would definitely get a camera strap cover. I just got my first DSL camera. Yea for me. :) I hope I win.
oooh...i would love that vinyl tree graphic for my kids bedroom!!!! I've been looking for a while :)
Please check out my blog for my post. :)
was I supposed to leave 2 comments since I posted about it...sorry
She is so good! What cute stuff. I am always impressed by shops like hers. I would probably have her do a wall decal for me, specifically I like the vinyl tree flower wall graphic decal, or one of my favorite quotes to put on a wall.
I love the camera strap covers. I have a new camera and one of these would be perfect.
Oh my sooo much cuteness over there! I would totally get a camera strap but I am also diggin the little skirts!!
i would love to win just to get any of kelley's awesome items. she is amazing
yes its on my blog
I am always up for a good give away! YEAH!!! Thanks, and would LOVe a camera strap, mine keeps falling off of my camera, eek!
I love the twirly skirts! Since I have three granddaughters, I know they would LOVE hem!
I would love the camera strap- I have been wanting to give my sister in law something. She is always so generous and let me borrow her maternity clothes (3 times now) and helps me whenever she can! She has an awesome camera and would LOVE a cute strap for it! As for me I love the vinyl!!! Kelley is way too talented. She took my daughters pictures and they were awesome! I hope she is hangin in there with everything!
Hey there, I already put it on my post. But even if I don't win, I'm glad you showed us her site, it's super cute the Deamer girls are going to like it too I can tell. We've been a bit into headbands as well so those caught my eye. But I reallly loved the twirly skirts, There was one in particular that Reese would love, Cherry Blossoms. Also I wasn't sure how those flowers clipped in the hair, But Those would be super cute o Reese as well, so thanks!
I have my camera strap all picked out! I've been eyeing these for some time, and LOVE the Black and White DAMASK with hot pink minky CAMERA STRAP COVER optional lens pocket!!!
I love the headbands and the camera straps. I am taking my SLR everywhere these days and having an attractive strap with a lens cap pocket would be awesome!
i'm having a tough time choosing between the vinyl wall lettering, and the headbands. i might do the cherry blossom headband and a matching one for my 7 mo old baby girl
ebienic(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm lovin' her Etsy shop since she started it. Kelley is way to talented! I love the Blue and Pink Striped Flower Twirly Skirt w/matching Headband.
Thanks for the giveaway!
I agree, so jealous!! Love everything, but would have to choose a camera strap cover, they look SO soft!!
logged in under wrong account, but check out my shout out here: http://potdjourney.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Totally cute stuff - I want a camera strap maybe two for both of may cameras. This would make great Christmas Gifts!
I posted a link on my blog too.
http://blizzardstripes.blogspot.com/2009/08/cool-stuff.html
Added her store immediately to my favs... and lots of her stuff too! Several wrist straps (only have a point and shoot camera), a blue/green head band and some decals... love the damask one! Definitely perfect for the necessary make-over of our bed-room.
shout out on my blog at www.tylerweeks.blogspot.com
Thanks for the giveaway~
$25.00 I would get the camera starps they are way cute! I would just spend the rest on vinyl lettering. I am a sucker for it an love it all! :( sad I don't have any little girls of my own...not even neices to dress up in those cute headbands!
www.tylerweeks.blogspot.com
i love, love, love headbands!! thanks for the awesome giveaway!!
i left a post on my blog check it out
www.thedougtiffshow.blogspot.com
I think that the headbands would be so fun! What a great giveaway!
I absolutely love the camera straps and what an awesome idea to add a pocket!!! I do like the headband quite a bit too.
Post a Comment