Seriously?! 7 candy bars concocted into one giant one. He made this for himself, but I tried it, and it was actually good. But I could only have one bite before I needed a glass of milk. LOL.
Evan had his 2 month appointment recently. Poor kid was asleep when we got there, but he was happy the whole exam..until the shots came. He has only cried like that 2 times before. I like to call it the 'Anna' cry. It is his 'pain' cry and has happened when Anna 'pretended' to eat him and accidentally bit him and when she was sitting by him on the couch and accidentally kicked his head. On a side note, we really do supervise our children..Annabelle is just always wanting to be around him and with her clumsiness, a few accidents are unavoidable...right?!
Any who, the doctor commented on what a BIG BOY we had. I know he is big but he seriously doesn't seem as chunky as Annabelle was, but then, I got looking at Annabelle when she was 2 months (below) and they look the same.
Then came Evan's measurements to prove me wrong as well ...
Weight: 15lbs 5 oz - 98 percentile
Length: 24.25 inches - 90 percentile
Length: 24.25 inches - 90 percentile
Seriously?!
Gotta love what happens in the middle of this video ;)

27 comments:
That is utterly awesome...and he even put it in a heart shaped pan! awwwwe!
Wow.. that giant candy bar is like a dream come true. Was there a specific selection process for the candy bars? Are those his favorite or did he just think those would go well together. Your baby is a cutie.. gotta love the spit up. He is a big boy! I'm dreading Grant's two month appointment.
15 pounds!!! Whoah! Did he eat that candy bar before his checkup? ;) He is SOO cute.
Nothing says I love you like 7 candy bars melted into one!! :)
What an awesome husband you have. Not to mention an adorable big boy! Addie was a spit-up baby too. That video is funny....
He is just so cute. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Evan and Anna look so much alike at 2 months. What cute kids you have.
Making 1 giant candy bar from 7 smaller ones totally sounds like a Ross thing.
Clearly he has watched a few cooking shows..I love each step, nicely documented! But where is hte picture of you or him eating it? No cooking show or demonstration is complete without the eating..shame on you both! Now he'll never get to be a tv cooking show host!!!!
I can't believe how big the little guy is getting! Cute as ever!
I love his bald head, I have still never met this little guy. It's very upsetting for me and I won't be able to go to his blessing BOOO Natalie moves to Cali on Sunday and we are going on one last hurrah before she goes!! Good luck I hope it all goes well!
Actually, my favorite part of the video was at the end when Ross was trying to get YOU to perform for the camera. "Say goodbye, Megan." lol.
Anyway, 15 lbs?!?!?! Maggie's almost 2 and not even 19. I agree with Becky...did you feed him the candybar of epic proportions? BTW, MUST TRY THAT NOW!!!
Also, NEED DONUT RECIPE NOW. Were they good?
SARA - I am not sure. It must be that he thought they would go well together because his favorite candy bar is a 100 Grand.
BECKY - No. He did not eat the candy bar. LOL.
CARLEE - I know! Anna didn't hit 20lbs until 15 months. But she was also 17lbs at 6 months, so maybe he will slow down like she did when he becomes more mobile. Also, I will see if Ross wrote the recipes down and I will send them to you. And yes, it was quite tasty!
Now I'm hungry, even after watching the spit up. :) What a sweet big baby!!
yummy candy bar concoction, it looks pretty good! i love that ross watches cooking shows and then actually tries it out for you, he needs to give geoff some pointers! Such a cute little boy evan is, i love how chubby he is and the spit up video is funny, houston spit up so much but he finally starting to calm down in that department
15 pounds! What? I think Ross is secretly feeding him some of that candy-bar concoction! We don't take Stockton until the second week of September, I'm excited to see how big he'll be, but I know it won't be 15 pounds! Glad that he is happy and healthy! :)
I laughed at your video because we were doing the exact same thing tonight, videoing (is that a word) Stockton's little sounds...so cute!
Holy crap! He's bigger than Wesley and Wes is 5 months!
that candy bar is awesome-ross cracks me up. love the spit up. evan is a chunk. kloey was only 11 lbs at her 2 month checkup
I think ross stole that idea from Andrew. Your boy is huge. He is so cute and seems nothing like a newborn.
I'm pretty sure I'd need a glass of milk after one bite of that too! Evan is so big and so dang cute! And yes, the cupcakes are from Mini's. I love that place. I also feel worse for Kenny. I don't miss school at all! And I'm seriously considering driving to your house for tomatoes. Oh how I love them...
only 7 huh? I am sure that he could of used more than that. The worst part of it is, he could eat that, and not gain an ounce!! So not fair!!! Maybe Chelsie should try that for a new dessert recipe!!
Baby is so darling!!! I wouldn't know what to do with a boy. Don't worry about Anna and all the things that she does, it happens to us all. Promise. Everyone one of the girls fell of my bed (which is super high btw) when their dad was watching them!! They are all ok-for the most part!!
I'm very impressed with Ross and is expertise in cooking. Sounds like you have gotten spoiled and the meals sound so yummy.
I can't believe how stinkin cute Evan is and how much Anna and him look a like. He is growing well, and you must have a whole milk dairy going on there.
We had all kids of things happen to Austin when Trevor thought he could sit on him, bite, carry, rough house him when he was a new born. And luckily they survive it all.
Thanks for sharing your events it is a great way to stay connected.
oh the candy bar thing makes my blood sugar rise just looking at it...holy cow. that video is pretty stinkin cute...i heart that little boy...and i like at the end when you say 'please stop recording' haha
Finally catching up! Looks like you have had a ton of fun! The beans looked great in your picture!
Awesome that Evan is a tank! Ross is so funny. I hope you ate the candy bar treat of deliciousness BEFORE you saw how it was made...sometimes the guilt taints the taste.
What a husband! That is so funny. 2 months already? Time goes by fast!
Ok, that is funny, Brian is sooo into cooking show's right now. He loves watching Chopped, he just hasn't tried a whole lot yet. I couldn't get the video to play for some reason. But he is so cute! I have decided that when you have two kids, even when your baby is 1 they are still sooo much smaller than you remember your first being, because your first is so much bigger now.... I hope that made sense.
Alice is quite a bit smaller than your chunk of a baby. They are almost the same length but she is like three pounds lighter. Looks like you are doing good. Daniel loves the water too.
Oh my heck, why did we not get Scott and Ross together to cook? Scott loves making random creations too--you should see some of the weird sandwiches and hotdogs he has come up with...none quite as yummy, I'm sure, as the candybar concoction!
Post a Comment