so cute! Don't worry I'm right there with ya. Today at church a lady saw Eden crawling and was like..."oh she's so good. How old is she like 9 months"..."um no, she's 1"...."ohhh...." (silence) so yeah...good stuff!
Yay Evan! Well, Eli was almost 15 months when he finally got walking down. He is so cute!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I didn't know you knew about it before, but don't worry about not saying anything. I've been doing pretty good so no worries, but I would love a GNO soon or just to get together and do something fun (namely eat.) :)
He is so cute! And that recipe started out just being candy corn and peanuts...my sister and I improved it with m&ms, peanut m&ms, and PEANUT BUTTER M&MS!!! Its a fabulous sweet/salty/crunchy/chewy combo. :)
Dude you guys have nothing on me, my kids take forever to walk. But I had to comment because Tuesday Charlie just stood up and walked around the room, yeah! Now she is doing all kinds of walking. Dang kids, so glad that he is finally walking, I just had a goal to have one kid walk before nursery!
I loved his little bum scoot. Now you will have to make sure he doesn't climb up on the kitchen table and the top bunk like my little guy does. Have fun with this new stage.
The bum scoot is so funny. I saw someone else's kid doing that at Church and couldn't stop giggling. Hooray for walking! So cute that he only does it with the ball.
So cute. I love when they get to that next thing. I was thinking I wanted Lawson to stay a baby forever (which I still do a little bit) but I gotta say I'm also excited for him to start hitting the landmarks if you know what I mean.
And I will definately get on the reunion. Really. Love you.
A ball is such a great toy. Good job Evan and get ready Mom! I thought for sure Stockton would get easier when he started walking. He for sure doesn't put as much in his mouth but is definitely into so much more!
Yeah! What a good little walker. That butt scoot is awesome. I almost wish grand would have walked later, so he could hone in on that skill. Good job evan. Good job anna for not running over him.
8/9/09 We were at Ross' cousin's farewell and Anna was acting like she needed to go to the bathroom, so Ross took her before the blessed the sacrament. Upon their arrival, during the quietest part of church, Anna took it upon herself to yell to me as loud and as excited as she could, 'MOM! I went Poop!'
8/20/09 We were backing out of the driveway on our way to Ogden and Evan had already fallen asleep. Anna asked why Evan sleeps so much and I told her, 'Because he is tired. Why do you sleep?' 'Because you tell me to' she answered.
8/22/09 Ross and I like to watch Wipeout - it is probably the only show we watch while Anna is awake and she calls it 'Daddy's funny show.' Ross had paused it to go get something from the kitchen and upon his arrival Annabelle asked, 'Dad, can we watch your big balls now?'
21 comments:
Watch out world!!! He he comes!!!
so cute! Don't worry I'm right there with ya. Today at church a lady saw Eden crawling and was like..."oh she's so good. How old is she like 9 months"..."um no, she's 1"...."ohhh...." (silence) so yeah...good stuff!
Yay Evan! Well, Eli was almost 15 months when he finally got walking down. He is so cute!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I didn't know you knew about it before, but don't worry about not saying anything. I've been doing pretty good so no worries, but I would love a GNO soon or just to get together and do something fun (namely eat.) :)
He is so cute!
And that recipe started out just being candy corn and peanuts...my sister and I improved it with m&ms, peanut m&ms, and PEANUT BUTTER M&MS!!! Its a fabulous sweet/salty/crunchy/chewy combo. :)
Dude you guys have nothing on me, my kids take forever to walk. But I had to comment because Tuesday Charlie just stood up and walked around the room, yeah! Now she is doing all kinds of walking. Dang kids, so glad that he is finally walking, I just had a goal to have one kid walk before nursery!
Yeah Even great job! And now the destruction begins!
I loved his little bum scoot. Now you will have to make sure he doesn't climb up on the kitchen table and the top bunk like my little guy does. Have fun with this new stage.
Yea, Evan!!! That's pretty funny that he will only walk with a ball. I love his bum scoot. It cracks me up how fast he is with it.
That is hilarious! He is so dang cute :)
The bum scoot is so funny. I saw someone else's kid doing that at Church and couldn't stop giggling.
Hooray for walking! So cute that he only does it with the ball.
ok..trying this again...
that was HI-Larious!! So cute..what a funny little guy. And your commentary was great!!!
Sure miss you guys!
So cute. I love when they get to that next thing. I was thinking I wanted Lawson to stay a baby forever (which I still do a little bit) but I gotta say I'm also excited for him to start hitting the landmarks if you know what I mean.
And I will definately get on the reunion. Really. Love you.
A ball is such a great toy. Good job Evan and get ready Mom! I thought for sure Stockton would get easier when he started walking. He for sure doesn't put as much in his mouth but is definitely into so much more!
He's walking like a pro. Good job buddy!
Your life is about to change a lot now!! So cute of Evan walking!
I love it! And I love that Anna is wearing a dress Madi has. What good taste we have!
so fun! Isaac is a tiptoer so he is pretty unsteady when he walks! Jeremy says that Anna has gotten so big!
Cute bum scooting! :D
I am going to be with you, cause Kai is not interested in walking. He just wants to stand on his toes.
that is too cute. funny how he will only do it with the ball, maybe he is going to be an athlete!!! love the bum scooting too, that is hilarious!
Yeah! What a good little walker. That butt scoot is awesome. I almost wish grand would have walked later, so he could hone in on that skill. Good job evan. Good job anna for not running over him.
so cute! way to go big guy. i love the little scooter thing he does. you can teach them how to walk but who taught him how to do that?
Post a Comment