We went and picked raspberries at a farm. Super cheap way to buy those suckers. Made some yummy homemade jam and Evan found a new, and very messy, favorite. He likes to hold things up in the air and admire them before he shoves them in his mouth. Weird.

The first thing I ate post Red Rock Relay. Even with all the new fro yo places around, I still love me some Maverick.
Watching these hygienist's get their flirt on while mildly attempting to clean my daughter's teeth
all the while Evan is having the time of his life with the fish tank.
Look closely.
A scone the size of my head at Swiss Days with my mom and sister.
Swiping his sister's sample cup of yogurt like a ninja before I could get him some of his own while shopping at Costco.
Evan trying with all his might to get the dog that followed us home. This kid loves animals. We can be inside and he will hear a dog bark a block away and gets all excited. He would love a dog of his own. I used to want one too....and then we got a yard.
Anna listens so well when I remind her to put shoes on before she goes outside.
State fair. The kids had fun. But not as much fun as Chelsie and I did eating samples for lunch at the Utah's Own booth. We are so lame.
On a side note. Can this weather stay until Christmas Eve? Just a thought...

22 comments:
Will you please please take me to the raspberry farm with you next year?! I haaate buying them to make jam. So expensive. And yeah those scones were huge, and I took can appreciate a maverick froyo. I agree about the weather! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who's always using my phone in place of a real camera. There are my comments in no particular order :)
Ps- too funny about the flirting dental hygienists.
Wow, that scone is huge! Looks yummy. So, I just had my first Maverick froyo the other day. Pretty dang good!
No it can't stay that long!!!! I'm all about summer and I love the warm weather, but I'm dying, it has been so hot for a pregnant lady! Our school's air conditioner is horrible, so I sit and sweat all day and then have to go sit in front of the fan while I teach! Way cute pictures by the way, i'm the same way lately, all of my pictures have been coming off of my phone!
Love the random pics. I would be fine if the weather stayed till christmas Eve. I really am not looking forward to winter and especially to frosted windows. That scone looked delicious! I haven't had one forever and now you have started a pregnant craving...with fresh homemade rasberry jam would be even better!
That scone is huge! And it looks like we go to the same kid dentist.
haha ok i haven't commented on the previous post...i love the video...oh i heart that little man and can't wait to see him this weekend. i'm sad that I hadn't gotten all of these pictures to my phone before this post...share the love..oh and the samples...mmmm they were fabulous...to think we almost missed it...good thing the magnetic pull drew us in. that scone looks fabulous...mmm now i'm craving one..
also..the dental hygienist thing is kind of creepy...but funny all the same...super impressed anna just lays there...we still haven't gotten coop to sit in the chair
The weather is wonderful...I keep hearing it's supposed to turn next week. Hopefully we'll have a good month or so of real fall weather before it gets too cold.
Excited to see you and your kiddos tomorrow!
I wanted to go to the fair this year! Next year will you invite me to go with you next year!
Hmm, I think we go to the same Pediatric dentist. NOT impressed! The assistants drive me nuts and there are a million of them. I want to know where you picked raspberries! Sounds like a great idea. We tried growing some and I think we got like 6. Not exactly enough for jam!!
fyi-- the Strawberry Shortcake backpack was just from Toys r Us-- best wishes in finding one. :)
Answer: Yes the weather CAN stay like this till Christmas Eve....if you live in Arizona :) He he he...
that indian fry bread looks DELICIOUS!
mmmmm, that scone looks delicious. oh, and anna and hailey would go together well, she won't ever wear shoes either and if she does she takes them off and leaves them somewhere and we can't find them
Fun month of September. Grant is also in love with dogs. It is funny how early kids like and hate things. I want that scone. In fact right now I am contemplating making scones just to curb the crave. Nah! too much work. And if you like cooler warm weather you should come visit me in Arizona in the Winter. You could enjoy our fake grass and rock walls.
Chelsi asked about the fondant recipe. and I'm shocked that you guys aren't all about it already! that seems right up your guys' aly. Also yes I cut my hair way short, I kind of miss it. And wow i wish i could eat that scone right now, with massive amounts of honey butter.
Cute cell phone pics!! My phone's camera would never take pictures that good, but I really need to upgrade.
ummm feel free to do a blog update..
You and your fro yo. Love it.
I don't know if you'll see this, I tried facebook. But I swear I've been deleted as your friend or something. Anyway, if you still have that recipe for doughnuts, would you e-mail it to me? katiedeamer@gmail.com. If you have time thanks.
i dig evan's new eating style, what a funny little guy. i love your kids. such fun personalities.
i constantly drive past the maverick you and us darwin gals used to frequent, and i think of you. at least once a week if not about every time.
i don't know about the weather. i was starting to think we would make it to Christmas but i drove to bear lake in the snow today so now i don't think so :(
Love all your random pictures very fun times you had!! Your kiddos are so darn cute, I have to say!
Post a Comment