5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Trying to grow my hair back out from the mushroom bob
2. Dancing with Rhythm Plus at good ol' Dance Est.
3. Selling suckers at school to earn money to go to the E.D.G.E. dance studio in Cali
4. Watching Clueless
5. Shoppin at Contempo for smiley faced anything
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Vacuum
2. Clean bathrooms
3. Go to the gym
4. Call visiting teacher companion (I only got a week left!)
5. Go to work
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Fiber One Bars (they are like candy I tell you!)
2. Kashi TLC crackers with peanut butter
3. Yogurt and granola
4. Apples with peanut butter (I REALLY like peanut butter with anything)
5. Roasted Almonds
5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Salt n' Peppa "Shoop"
2. House of Pain "Jump Around"
3. Blink 182 "The Party Song"
4. Fountains of Wayne "I want an alien for Christmas" (especially if he looked liked Max from Roswell)
5. Cake "The Distance"
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay of Ross's student loans
2. Buy a home
3. Buy new furniture for my new home
4. Get a new car
5. Invest!
5 bad habits:
1. Staying up late
2. Telling Ross a specific time I will be home from something (it will usually be at least 15 minutes later than I told him, much to his dismay)
3. Working at American Eagle/buying too many clothes
4. Not calling people back
5. Eating so much peanut butter
5 things I would never wear again:
1. Keds
2. Huge frilly bows in my hair
3. Tapered denim pants
4. My brothers Guess t-shirts 10 sizes to big with the sleeves rolled
5. Fluorescent anything
5 favorite toys:
1. Annabelle and Ross
2. Computer
3. Cell Phone
4. Jogger Stroller/Treadmill
5. Camera
People tagged:
1. Brynn - I think you are the only one on my list who hasn't been tagged by someone for some various form of a tag. I was supposed to fo 5 people, but since everyone else has been tagged recently.....
15 years ago

5 comments:
Ha I was seriously laughing so hard while I was reading this! Selling suckers! That was the best, we actually earned a lot of money doing that..that was a swell fundraiser..also the shopping at contempo for anything smiley! Ah, now that I think of it..all of that stuff was so tacky...but oh so cool! I have "I want an alien for Christmas" on a CD that I burned and I played it for Brandon..needless to say he doesn't appreciate it like we do. Ok, I could go on and on, but this comment is really long. Moral of the story..good post, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
i totally forgot about your mushroom bob. i too had to grow my hair our from an interesting hair do.lol
Ok you make me laugh so hard!!! I can just hear you saying this when I read it. Oh I miss you little Megan, I will see you soon though with your mom's thing. When is that?
What a great post!!! I was laughing so hard. I also did the borrowing of my brother's big t-shirts! What were we thinking?
Hey! Megan you cant say the tapered denim pants thing. Its back in style you know! lol sad thing too, I would never be caught dead in those again. I remember having to point my toes to get into some of my pants. Thanks for laugh, this was fun to read.
Post a Comment