1.30.2008

I'm entertained easily

I know this thing is so off, but it killed about 15 minutes of my time and I was entertained nonetheless.


http://www.myheritage.com/collage


You can tell just by switching pictures that I get totally different "look-a-likes." However, I guess it could be somewhat accurate cause I get told I look like Julianne Moore and Marcia Cross frequently (I think just cause we have red hair) and Renee Zellweger, much to my dismay, because we have squinty eyes. Half of the other people I have never even heard of.


http://www.myheritage.com/collage


Yeah for Katherine Heigl! Maybe they should re-make "Roswell" (cause it did so well the first time around) and I can star in her place. But in MY version, I wouldn't be Max's sister. That way I could get paid to have a crush on Jason Behr :)

And even though maybe none of you will make a post out of it, I know you will all secretly do this with your own pictures cause now you are curious too!

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

Yeah for Judy Garland! You truly are Dorothy my dear!

C and C Young said...

I am totally creeped our right now. How crazy is it that you look like Katherine Heigl and Judy Garland-- Hello "Roswell" AND "Wizard of Oz?" It's like destiny and I am weirded out.

Unknown said...

I think you look like Julianne Moore a lot. She is hot. I actually have done this and I look like Tiffani Thiessen. You know the saved by the bell girl. Kelly. Funny huh?

The Wimmer 5 said...

Megan, my Megan. It's Ashley Wimmer! Hi. Yes, I was blog searching, which I don't normally do and I found you. I miss you and want to see you and your cute baby girl. Okay, well I live in Oregon right now, hence the Eugene, OR on your tracker thing. But I think we're moving back to Utah in a month or something. Can we be blogging buddies?
Ours is wimmergonians.blogspot.com

Oh and PS I love that your blog is Motor Mouth. Oh how I miss that...

Marie Rose said...

OKay there is one celebrity that I think you totally look like that is not on there...Taylor Swift! I can't watch her music videos without thinking of you!