Sunday my family came down and I made Sunday dinner. It was so fun to have everyone come down here for a change and to see everyone. Of course, Anna wanted to eat with us and so while eating the smallest slice of an olive she gagged and puked - while everyone was eating...lovely! Help anyone?! My child has the gag reflex of a Warriorette!
(My daughter's lovely attire in this pic is due to the fact we had to strip her of her dress because it was stained with vomit)
The kids loved to play on my treadmill and Anna loves it when I turn it on and she walks on it. Don't worry - I supervise and hold onto her...I am not that terrible of a parent. I think between the treadmill walking and the vomiting, I have gone astray. Annabelle used to be the most chunky baby ever! She was always in the 80% for her weight...
but as of her 15 month appointment today, she is in the 2%! She is still in the 54% for her head - poor girl got my huge head - and the 45% for her height. The doctor thinks she has a hard time eating because she put all her "energy" into talking. He was super impressed that at her appointment when he asked her where her eyes were not only could she point to them, but also said "eyes." Along with "nose," "diaper," "balloon," "ball," and many many more. But her new favorite word is "No?" It's not a statement, when I ask her something she says "No?" in the form of a question. It's pretty funny.
Now that she is running everywhere, Ross and I totally use it to our advantage. When she poops, I will give her a diaper and tell her to go give it to her Dad and say "Please" - and she does. I love it - Ross doesn't.
Yesterday was such an awesome day. We went to the Salt Lake Temple with Ross's family to go through with his brother Caleb and his wife Kayla when they received their endowments. I had never been through a live session and it was so awesome - it was much easier to stay awake ;) Afterwords they were sealed together and then to their daughter, Danika.
We are so proud of them and the choices they have made to go to the temple. The spirit was so strong and it was so beautiful to see them be sealed to their daughter forever. We love you guys!

14 comments:
Megan, if I need a laugh, I just read your blog. You are hilarious!
And your daughter is so adorable!
So Im pretty bugged that there arent any places in Lincoln Nebraska that have headbands for babies. My child doesnt have hair, I cant clip a barrett to her scalp! Where do you get your headbands for your girl?
Ok so at least your doctor didn't approach the large head like this. "hmm her head is in the (whatever) percentile..hmm I wouldn't say its abnormally large..." What? What I wouldn't say that at all..apparently he did! Now she'll just go cry herself to sleep on her 'uge pilla' You crack me up! I loved the whole 'imhavingabaddaysohereiswhatIhate' thing..very amusing. and you know what I hate opening yogurt too!
I had no idea Anna's got such sensitive gag reflexes..yikes! Watch out! Too cute!!
I agree, I love reading your blogs! It's nice to have a change, we did a live sessions when Jason and her husband took out their endowments. It's amazing to see a child be sealed to their parents, the child's spirit is so strong.
Ha ha, the gag reflux of a Warriorette...that made me giggle cause it is so true...what was wrong with us?? I think I ate enough to make up for the lack there of in the rest of the team. Good times. Poor Anna...everytime I give Coop table food...I think of you and how sorry I am that she pukes so much...Brandon's knee still hurts from jumping out of the way so quick...either he moved really quick or he's just getting old. ;-) We have never done a live session either...we'll have to venture on down for one sometime. Your daughter is SO smart! I can't believe all the stuff she says!
Fun that your family came down! Crappy that Anna is such a gag'er. We went to Chuck a Rama yesterday for lunch (i strangley love that place) anyways, Austin chucked up there too. Sooo embarrasing! Especially with other people trying to eat around you. He didnt like rice pudding I guess.
Love the Warriorette reference! You are too funny! Heck YES I caught a shrimp in my mouth! I think the fear of cutting our hair is definitely a CAPE thing. Har har, but there comes a time when you just have to CHOP it. Mine's not even that short, but hey....baby steps, right? Anna is so stinking cute; I bet she's going to be as funny as her mother, no? :)
It's good to know we have the same priorities--I also should be cleaning but have chosen to blog stalk. I wondered what shenanagins you were up to since I hadn't "heard" from you on my blog. It sounds like you were having fun--lucky girl. I am glad you survived the vomit episode and didn't join in--I have a tendency to gag and throw up when I see or smell it!
megan, you are so entertaining. you make any story amusing.
anna is such a beautiful girl. i thought of you on friday and monday while i drove past lehi. too bad i didn't have time to stop by
hey, i didn't know you live in lehi. we should get together. i am in west jordan. i can't believe how little anna is. tate eats constantly. i wish he was smaller but he is to stinkin cute to complain.
Claire went to her 15 month appointment too, she's in the same category as Anna, she weighed 19 pounds. But she's never been higher than 15% since she was born. Good to know she's not the only abnormally small one around. It looks like you guys have been having fun!
You crack me up!!! So if we just put Maddies 98% for weight and Anna 2% we have the perfect 100% child!!! How sad our children are definitely on the opposite ends of the spectrum! But they both are still way stinkin cute!
See Megan there is more to being abnormal than the 2%. For instance Maddy, and Brennen dropped down to the 5th last week. This is why they will marry. Right?
Ahhh Jared and his hair!! That's a cute family picture!!
I met your mother in law yesterday. She's in the nursery that's why I couldn't spot her in RS or Sunday School. She's very nice we are currently plotting how to get you out here more often. We will let you know of our results when we develop them
I met your mother in law yesterday. She's in the nursery that's why I couldn't spot her in RS or Sunday School. She's very nice we are currently plotting how to get you out here more often. We will let you know of our results when we develop them
Post a Comment