What the?! is on her face?! It's SOAP!
And she liked it! I am starting to worry that my child has some sort of nutritional deficiency. First wood, now soap! Is this normal? Has anyones children done this before?
On another, slightly more normal subject, Ross represented his work at the Civil Engineering Fair up at Utah State. We both hadn't been to Logan in a long time so we decided to make a day out of it. Minus the fact that it is freezing, there are many things I miss about Logan - maybe because I have so many fun memories that took place in Logan.
Of course we had to hang out with our friends Steve and Nancy. Their son, Charlie, is 6 weeks older than Annabelle and so they had a blast poking, staring at each other and chasing one another up and down the stairs all afternoon. Thanks for hanging out with us - we miss you!
One of the things I miss most about Logan? Cafe Sabor! Mmmmm. Everything was delish! Of course, I forgot to take any pictures of us (the adults) all day. How things change after you have children.

10 comments:
When I was little I ate dirt and clay and I turned out pretty normal--right? I miss Cafe Sabor and the Iron Gate Grill so much, but not the cold Logan weather--the wind is brutal!
Mmm Cafe Sabor...we need to go there. Charlie is getting so tall!! Or maybe it just seems that way because Coop doesn't get taller. Ha, the pics of her with the soap make me laugh. She looks like she is enjoying it...just making sure her teath are clean right? Ethan Trappet used to eat worms...so as long as she doesn't get to that stage....cause he wasn't so normal.
Claire eats anything she can find. This morning she was licking a scrub brush used to clean the tub, and when I took that away she started licking a vaseline bottle. And Dayton ate way worse than soap, but I won't go there. I miss Logan too, we were up there for 2 years of our marriage and I miss putting Dayton in the stroller and walking to the store or walking to get something to eat. We were so close to everything.
I miss Logan too! I would live there in a heartbeat if it wernt for the dang winters, and still feeling like a student everytime I set foot in that Valley. Cute soap pics! lol Austin has tried that as well as Vasaline, dishsoap, hairgel, and probably some other things that are still undiscovered.
don't worry megan, reese likes to lick the soap off her hands when she is washing them and she licks lotion and hand sanitizer. it is so wierd. she eats these things but won't even try new food. kids are so funny.
Soap! I love it, that is too funny! I know what you mean about missing Logan! All the unforgettable memories of good old USU! How fun to go back up there (and eat at Sabor!)!
So what's your plan of attack for disciplining her when she mouths off to you in the future? I mean, she apparently likes soap, so washing her mouth out with it won't really do you any good. Think about it.
Soap...It could be a lot worse, Remember I use to DRINK Elmers Glue in 3rd grade! I hope Steve's new restaurant is as good as Sabor then we wont have to drive as far.
I have to say as I read your blog I found myself wanted to spit, just because of the thought of eating soap makes me want to spit. I'm sure it's normal, I mean think about the first person who thought to eat an oyster, those things look way worse than soap. I miss logan too, but I love that I still get to spend the summers up there still.
I just read your comment on Ryan Allen's blog. LOL! That was my first thought too..."It's not a purse, it's European!" That is one of my favorite episodes for sure. I watch way too much TV.
Post a Comment