
My favorite show (after 'The Office' of course) starts tonight. 'So You Think You Can Dance' is one of the reasons I look forward to summer and one of the few 'vote in' reality shows that I watch and participate in. I am stoked to see what this season brings....crazies and all.

Speaking of 'The Office'... Andy has now left a bitter taste in my mouth. I literally screamed when he got on stage to propose and ruined Pam & Jim's perfect moment. Grrrr. I could have been more upset if I wasn't laughing the entire episode at the whole 'Kevin being slow' plot - that's just good television.
I had no idea that 'my kind' had fought the odds of civilization/survival of the fittest to be the number 1 minority on the planet. Yep! I am awesome. You can read about it here.
And what would a post be without recent photos of Annabelle being all sorts of random and crazy?!
We tried piggies again, now that she has more hair. You can still barely see them, but I will take what I can get.
I had to bribe her with toothbrushes to try and get her to stay still for one second to get a picture.



19 comments:
Ok, so I am COMPLETELY OBSESSED with both of those shows. The Office was hilarious, but I felt so bad for Pam and Jim AND Michael if you can believe that. I thought he was actually sort of normal for once when he was with Holly. Now I just feel bad for him.
As for SYTYCD, I love it. I still have the past 2 finales recorded on my DVR and I have locked them so they can't be erased. I watch them to get my "fix" during the off season. :) I can't wait.
How hilarious is Annabelle. I am dying. I haven't watched SYTUCD, but I will have to. I was SO SAD about "The Office" but the ending was pretty funny and totally unexpected. On a random but somewhat related note, I think you can watch "The Hills" online, so you might want to try that out!
Hey megan, you have such a cute little girl! ha, Andy ticked me off as well in that episode...dang him. anyway, about the plantar fasciitis....the only cure is to NOT RUN, unfortunately! I talked to a podiatrist and he told me he could give me a cortizone shot in my arch (ouch, no thank you) but in reality that the only thing to do to help is not run. Yeah right, I know. but I just toughed through it during the race and made sure I took 800 mg of ibuproufin before and after the race! oh yeah, and never wear heels again! good luck! he gave me a list of icing and stretching to do if you want it but you probably already know it all!
Man she is cute! I love how you used the toothbrush to get her to hold still. I use that trick to get Jane to let me do her hair.
I am way excited for "So You Think You Can Dance."I wish I could dance like so me of those people, they are so amazing. Love the pictures of your daughter, they are so cute. Annabelle is a bust girl!
I have been hooked on "So you think you can Dance" for two seasons now. It is definitely the best show on in the summer. I would like to think I could dance like that but no that is such a lie.
I love that you had to bribe Annabelle with toothbrushes! That makes me laugh. What a cute personality!
I've never watched "So You Think You Can Dance" but I'll have to check it out. This is the first year I've really watched American Idol-I told Justin not to let me do that again because I get way too attached to one contestant and then am so let-down when they lose!
I think I'm probably the only person whose never watched a whole episode of The Office but Justin thinks it's hilarious, along with everyone else!
Anna's so cute-I was super excited the first time Molly's hair was long enough for pigtails! But then I realized that I have to comb it everyday or it's all over the place!!!
I for one like american idol better than SYTYCD but ryan loves SYTYCD so we watch it together and laugh at the people who "think they can dance". I think i just like laughing at people.
your post is hilarious
too bad you didn't get a scholarship for being a redhead huh? don't most minorities get them. you should see what things you can get for free for being a minority lol
I have to bribe B with toothbrushes all the time!! That makes me laugh, but it's usually mine and kurts that he wants!
I love the piggies! Speaking of red heads & piggies...That was my dream, to have a little set of red-headed piggies at my house. You are a survivor. It cracks me up how you get into your shows!
I must say, excellent choice of objects to use for bribery! Congrats on climbing to the #1 spot as well Crater! Also, the Kevin bit was HILARIOUS! He passes so well, that I can see it continuing all next season.
I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance!!!! I like it better then American Idol actually. But it was aweseom last night!!! And I especially loved "sex" he has really improved since last year and has some great new moves:) J/K!!!! But he was the one we laughed at the hardest!!!! Oh and by the way nice job on the marathon...thats awesome!!!
I was so confused by your text...I got on and it was the same post...so I looked to see if you wrote something to me in the comments only to find the comment I made yesterday didn't publish. Blast!! Oh how I wished you lived closer...so we could watch this together and the boys could play Halo...Brandon has been dreading this show starting again....he has a deep hate for mary murphy and her hot tomale train.. Anna looks pretty cute in her little piggies! He hair looks like it's getting blonder...maybe that's just me though. Haha the office...brandon and I watched that episode again last night....I don't think it will ever get old...I loved it. If you ever need a marathon we have all the seasons....either on dvd or dvr...
So I think I am the only person that HATES the office I haven’t even been able to make it through a full episode...and I have never seen so you think you can dance, I am a looser! Anna looks adorable she reminds me so much of Bradee, personality and lack of hair!
I love so you think you can dance too! What will Mary Murphy do this year. Probably scream uncontrollably like she does every year. And Kat, what hideous outfits will she pull out this season? And you have to love the moments when she tries to dance too! Annabelle is so cute! I have to pull Claire's hair up now too, luckily she hasn't cared enough to rip them out yet.
Hi
hi
what do you do...
i do the numbers...
oh good for you...
do you want a m&m...
oh no that is so sweet thank you though...
i keep them here at my desk so everybody doesn't take them...
well that is a very safe place for them...
yeah...
Love the piggies!!! Can I just say that "So you think you can dance" is my second favorite show too (Office is first of course)did you watch that Crazy popper guy that was all double jointed...the last guy to audition. I had to rewind it and watch it again it was so crazy!
ps. I was laughing so hard at the office too.
Megan,
FYI, Corner Bakery is opening up in SLC this year! Read this:
http://theutahrealestateblog.com/2008/
03/more-new-restaurants-coming-to-utah-in-2008.html
(I had to put the URL on two lines) Anyway, just thought you might be interested. I will HAVE to try it!
Yeah for piggies! You will be able to see the hair eventually :) I am right there with you. Sorry about the puke.... you took well though. Have a great day!
Post a Comment