Ross has found a new love of cooking shows, specifically BBQ University and Mexico: One Plate at a Time. I have found a new love for them too because this is what the last few Sundays have looked like at our house thanks to Ross:
Spicy BBQ chicken, rice and chili garlic green beans
Tandori

with grilled naan.

with grilled naan.
Evan is now a month old and I can't believe it! He is getting so big and gaining weight like a mad man. He is still so easy going - Heavenly Father definitely blessed me :) He also blessed me with awesome family, friends, and neighbors. Thank you so much to everyone who brought dinners to our family, for all the gifts, the phone calls, and offers for help. Anna has has just as much fun getting to play with her friends and cousins - not to mention all the gifts she got out of having a brother too - lucky girl!
I mentioned before that Annabelle and Evan looked a lot alike (minus the hair color). I haven't been as good taking pictures of Evan (so it happens with subsequent children I am told) so I don't know if these pictures do it justice. Here is Anna around one month old.

And Evan at one month chillin with his Daddy.
The beginnings of a smile - they are hard to capture on camera I tell you. But no one can get him to smile like his Daddy and his sister. What's with the no love for moms?
I mentioned before that Annabelle and Evan looked a lot alike (minus the hair color). I haven't been as good taking pictures of Evan (so it happens with subsequent children I am told) so I don't know if these pictures do it justice. Here is Anna around one month old.

And Evan at one month chillin with his Daddy.

24 comments:
that food looks DELICIOUS.
and Anna, well, she and Jaylee should just team up. :)
Can you husband teach mine some cooking lessons? I'm glad you got a easy going baby... it really does make a difference huh? Hope your feeling good :)
Glad to see you are still alive! They do look tons alike!
can't believe he is already a month old, we really need to get together again, i want to see him so bad! that food looks way yummy and that camping video is pretty much the cutest thing ever! glad you are doing so good! and i'm so bummed that summer is almost over!
Get used to not leaving the house before 10 we never schedule anything outside of the house before11. I thought it would get easier, but the kids just learn how to push harder.
I'd be okay with your kids looking alike cause they're both so adorable :) yummy food, gotta love grilling. I can't watch the video yet...my computer may be dead (which I'm flippin over right now) and it doesn't show up on my blackberry. I'll have to comment again when/if I can watch it. I'm anticipating cuteness though lol
Dang that food looks so good! I love that Ross took Anna camping, so fun! I can't believe Evan is already a month old, it goes by way too fast.
Ross is lookin' good at the grill! All that food looks delicious. Can I come eat at your house? Indian food is my new favorite! I can't believe your little guy is already a month old. He's super cute, Megan. Man you and your hubby make adorable kids!
Your kids are such cutie pies! I love it! That is so great that Ross took Anna camping. What fun memories.
The grill has to be my favorite thing about summer. Less clean up and it doesn't heat your house up to 1 billion degrees and the food is de.lish.
Evan and Anna do look a lot alike.
Getting out of the house with kids has got to be one of the hardest things ever. And 9:00 church with 3 kids is the worst!! Who thought of that anyway?
That Mexico, one plate at a time, is fantastic. I watch it when I go to my grandmas. I never actually cook anything. Love the pictures to compare. You kids are so cute. The video is awesome. Mike keeps saying he is going to take the kids camping...I hope he does:)
Megan I need your help!!!!! I thought we were doing so good. Well we're doing pretty good with the pee. But Reese has pooped in her pantys twice now! You had that prob right? How did you get her to go in the potty? I am hoping that if I can get her to poop init once she'll keep doing ti. But even then I can't get her to do it once! Please tell me how you got her to do it. I was thinking about giving her a suppository and making her sit the the potty, but maybe that is a little extreme. Please give me your advice before I torture the little girl!
Oh he's getting the cheeks. So cute. I love the kind that you want to kiss. I so wish my husband would even attemp to try and cook anything. It would help me out tons. You are so lucky.
Cute lil boy!! They do look alike! He's growing so fast! You guys are both so good with the cooking! I'm jealous.
You should become a photographer for a food magazine! The food always looks so good. Im always so jealous. Your kids are adorable. Life is crazy with two. Just wait till Evan starts to get mobile. That will be even more fun.
They DO look alike..a perfect mix of both you and Ross. I can't believe he's so big!
I know what you mean about summer and races..only I CAN'T due to my stupid knee problem! Still no answers and still lots of pain when I run..and now bike.what the?
Wish Ry would finish is dang thesis so we could enjoy the summer a littlemore
i am still waiting for those recipes to be emailed to me. :-) thanks for grilling for us the other day. that video is so funny, i like when ross turns the camera on himself and does the 'ross smile' haha..that's great
Look how big Evan is already. It seems to go by so much faster with the second. You are doing a lot better than me getting out of the house before 10.
You diffidently have two kids that came out of the same mold. Evan is a very handsome boy. Boy Ross is sure cooking up some yummy meals. Your lucky to have a mini chef. Love the video of Anna camping to cute I have to say. Glad your adjusting and having a fun summer.
i love the camping clip & the little man looks all Overman.
Tandori with grilled naan?!? YUMMY! I love getting on here and seeing your cute family. I haven't seen you forever so it's nice to get updates and see you family grow.
oh I love it! That video is priceless. Gee Ross is great. What's with the gourmet cooking, you two can both make the most amazing dishes.
Sean was telling me how we need to cook out more when he smelled you guys cooking out! Although our extent of cooking out is hot dogs and hamburgers.
Evan is getting so big! I love the camping video, Anna is so dang cute!! and I think we have the same tent as you guys :)
Post a Comment