So long Summer bike rides up the canyon,
throwing rocks in the water all day long,

taking naps any and everywhere - It was a long and early morning...
So long (not quite yet) to fresh corn on the cob,
Summer rain/hailstorms. Who knew it was so captivating?!

cute Summer clothes,
warm trips to Bear Lake/farmer tans ;) Sorry Ross. lol.
At least you have a tan, right?!

playing in the sand,
play dates at awesome parks,
I forced my children to go down the slide with me. Pretty much wrestled them both the whole way down. I am sure I was a sight to see.
Eden flirted with Evan the whole time - followed him, laughed at his sillyness,

even tried planting a big fat one on him. Too cute.
Finishing said playdate with Yogurtland. I don't care how cold it gets, I will always want my fro yo.

Channeling his inner King Kong?
So long to dutch oven get togethers with friends.
The kids loved helping Barb make the cobbler. Mmmmm. Peach cobbler.
Our dinner. Please see here for my yummy main course dish.
Summer lovin' :)
My happy camper. Though he was pretty tired by the end. And I was tired of him crawling all over in the dirt.
cute Summer clothes,
At least you have a tan, right?!
playing in the sand,
I forced my children to go down the slide with me. Pretty much wrestled them both the whole way down. I am sure I was a sight to see.
even tried planting a big fat one on him. Too cute.
Finishing said playdate with Yogurtland. I don't care how cold it gets, I will always want my fro yo.Channeling his inner King Kong?

20 comments:
Hey did yo make that super cute hat Anna is wearing, or did Jane? If so I want to know how to make one, please let me know.
I love that pic of Evan with the corn on the cob! He's so cute.
I will miss summer too, it's my favorite season. But fall is a close second, as long as it stays a while :)
You could still have ALL of those things (minus the great parks and rain/hailstorms) if you lived in the desert. ;) AND you could have them atleast through October. Enjoy fall for me. I've forgotten what it's like :( PS-Anna is hipper than I am. Love her gladiator sandals. And I want our Evan's to meet and hang out; the little monsters seem so similar.
So, I've never heard of this Yogurtland that you always speak of, but it looks delish with all that fresh fruit.
I love fall too, though it is much more beautiful in VA...
Such cute pictures - looks like you had a fantastic summer!
I'm not ready to say goodbye. You guys did a bunch of fun things this summer.
What fun! Cute kids and such a cute hat the Anna has on. Agreed with said winter on it's way. Hopefully it won't be too soon.:)
I'm so bummed that summer is almost over, well for me it really is over cuz it's back to school. I love summer, but I totally agree with you that I could live with just spring and fall! Hope the cold doesn't come for a while, and all of your pictures are so cute! I love your kiddos
It is so sad that summer is coming to a end! It looks like you have done a lot of fun and memorable things this summer. I believe you ended it with a big BANG! Love all the darling pictures!
I'm soooo sad I missed out on the dutch oven cookout! Please just tell me that you guys had an awful and terrible time and that you didn't have any fun at all. Oh, who am I kidding?! I'm sure it was a total blast! I will be there next time!
I am also dreading winter. Being cooped up inside is not my favorite thing. Looks like you had a fun summer. The dutch oven cook out was great and as always the food was amazing!
Love this cute summer post! I love fall (I don't think I've mentioned that ha ha) I agree, let's change it up and have spring, then maybe a month of summer, then fall then a couple weeks of winter for the holidays then spring again :) gotta look forward to making my apples right?!
That park looks awesome. Where is it? We didn't got to too many parks this summer...it gets way too hot at some. I can't believe summer is over. Sigh. It was great, wasn't it?
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't so ready for summer to be over. I just love Fall. And I'd much rather be cold and wear a sweater or jacket than be hot! You guys do so much fun stuff...and document it too! You're such a great mom!
I'm still mad I missed that play date, on a side note went to Liberty park and my kids had so much fun they fell asleep the instant they were buckled in, which in mom terms means a successful park! We should go there sometime. It's a little farther north in SL but good times non the less!
i love the pic of evan channeling his inner king kong haha i chuckled out loud. and anna's shoes are fabulous! why have i not seen those before?! so cute! i'm bummed i missed the dutch oven gathering...plus tiff doesn't even look the slightest bit pregnant in that picture...love her
How fun. Does it take you a long time to post? Because it takes me a long time to read your posts. Cute kids and fun summer. I'm sorry your fun is over, but ours is just beginning. YAH! no more summer.
I'm always so sad when summer is over. But this year I won't miss wasps and sweaty armpits.
love that playground--it looks so fun! yay for yogurtland all year 'round!!!
I don't want summer to go! Thanks for making me sad all over again! ;) So lets go to thanksgiving point in the next week or two. Email me your number since I switched phones before I remembered to program your number into my phone.
cute pics! That park looks awesome. Is that the one in Kaysville we are going to go to? Fun times at the cookout. I'm glad we did that, thanks for organizing we had alot of fun.
Post a Comment