1.09.2008

Knock knock. Who's there?

Annabelle loves to have me chase her around the house. As soon as I say "Annabelle I'm gonna get you!" She hits all fours (yep, she's still not walking) and crawls as fast as she can to her bedroom laughing all the way.

Once she gets there she shuts the door and waits patiently, still laughing, until I knock and say "Annabelle, can I come in?"


If the door isn't shut all the way she will open it, if it is, then she will knock on the door for my help. She always cracks it open just a little at first and peers outside to make sure I am still there...


Then she throws the door open and usually lets me in or we start the whole thing over again. She could play this little game for hours.


This time she started to come after me. Silly girl!

9 comments:

C and C Young said...

Ahh...to be so easily amused again. I really miss slap bracelets. Those things provided hours of mindless enjoyment. Well..at least for me.

10zfam said...

lol! i agree with cassi. so many little things entertained us when we were little. oh to be a child again.

Chelsie said...

ha she is so cute...i love her little laugh..i can just see her now...well not really..that would be a cool trick though if i could...i am imagining you are watching ellen..and anna is sleeping? am i right? eh i am good

Barb said...

she's cute. Austin was a stubborn little kid with the walking too. It will come soon enough, and when it does you will be wishing you could reverse it.

The Wilson Family said...

Okay, I don't know if you know this or not but your daughter is GORGEOUS!!! She looks like a little beauty queen!! And I am not exaggerating. You and Ross do good work, you should continue to procreate!!

Brandon & Tiff said...

What a great post and she is beautiful!I I can't wait to have a little one.
I love blogs! I really have only seen Anna once can you believe it!(we really need to get together more)But I feel like I've seen her a ton, she is getting so grown up!

Marie Rose said...

oh Megan she's hillarious. she must take after her mom. i will definately keep you in mind next christmas...my family would be thrilled to have you. you are a Hutchison favorite as well...and that's rare!

Jordan & Kara said...

Can I Just tell you how much I love these blogs!!! Anyway this is Kara Clark or Hansen now. But I have no idea how I got here but I am here and thought I would say how cute your little family is:)

kim said...

i can't believe how cute she is! she has so much of you in her. that could be a bad thing though... just kiddding. aren't the games these little kids play just the funniest thing ever? jaxon comes up with some interesting ones. i hope all is well. hey maybe sometime we should all get together...