3.12.2008

When boredom strikes

Isn't it funny how we each spend our "free" time differently?! For instance, Ross stays up after I go to bed and sometimes I wonder what does he do while I am falling asleep? and then I look at the pictures on our camera....

He used the screen on his phone to do this.



Used Anna's new glow-in-the-dark fridge magnets to do this.



Turns our daughter into the little boy he wanted so badly at first. Now he loves having his lil' girl :)

Annabelle loves to find her huge monkey and settle in for a good read.

I like to hang out with my friends and Annabelle loves playing with their kids toys - it's like getting new ones for her. This is Brennen's motorized four wheeler and Annabelle loved riding it all by herself. Thanks Marcia for the little play date!



But mostly I think she she loves hanging out with other kids - anyone besides being with her dang mom all day :(
Recently a friend of mine listed a bunch of ideas to do when her kids needed to be occupied. The list is fantastic, but a lot of them apply to the Ogden area, since that is where she lives. So I need some ideas. What do ya'll do when boredom strikes, especially when you have to stay inside....besides blog, cause I really ought to spend less time doing that ;)

11 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Thank you for including my child on your blog I think he fits there nicely. Next time you come over I'll actually charge the four wheeler so it will actually move!

Chelsie said...

Oh lawsy I have so much to comment...first of all I'm impressed with Ross spelling his name with his cell phone and taking a picture...that takes talent...and the magnets on the fridge, that was sweet rossario. I love that she backs up right into her big monkey and reads with him...she cracks me up...and the last picture should be a cingular commercial...there heights are like the bars on the cell phone

kim said...

wow, you have a talented husband. that is stinking funny. i wonder what tony does when i go to bed early too. i wonder if he has ever tried that. any way the kids are cute, anna is getting cuter and cuter every day. the soap thing was hilarious. same with the wood. i would have to say that jaxon never did either of those. yet... we need to get together some time and play.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Don't you live down...South (some people don't like others to know where they live)? If so, you could always go to Ikea for some $.99 kids meals or Cabela's for a look at the weird animals. :) Sorry, I'm not much help. I tend to be a homebody who also spends too much time blogging. I am already getting worried for when I have to come up with activities for me and Maggie to do.

Bennington's said...

Wish I could be some help, but I have no childern to entertain. I am glad you up date your blogg, I get so bored at work sometimes and reading bloggs seem to make my day past bye. Anna is so cute and your husband seems to be really talented when he gets free time. My husband likes to play x-box when I go to bed. If your husband is ever intrested in playin Halo on 360 you should bring him up, for my husband is always looking for someone to play with him.

Bennington's said...

Wish I could be some help, but I have no childern to entertain. I am glad you up date your blogg, I get so bored at work sometimes and reading bloggs seem to make my day past bye. Anna is so cute and your husband seems to be really talented when he gets free time. My husband likes to play x-box when I go to bed. If your husband is ever intrested in playin Halo on 360 you should bring him up, for my husband is always looking for someone to play with him.

10zfam said...

ross has way too much time on his hands. he needs a hobby.
anna is so cute. i can't believe how big she is. Cambree too loves to play with other kids' toys.

{Layla} said...

I think it is so funny what Ross does when he is up at night. I sometimes wonder what Austin is doing but I assume he is reading, playing computer games or playing the wii....Yes that was Austin eating his spoon and needless to say it was a horrible experience for him, he said he felt sick after (what did he expect??) =) We should all go to Spoon Me some time before Austin and I move...we could also try Sushi if you want. We love it. I can't eat it everyday like Austin but I do enjoy it once in a while. For your first time you have to go somewhere that makes good sushi or it will ruin it forever for you. I had it years ago on a trip to California and they told me to shove it all in my mouth (and I have a really small mouth) and I felt like I was choking on raw fish and well....I didn't try sushi again for a couple of years...(Happy Sumo, Takashi, and Mikadoes are our favorites). And you should see Jordan--he looks a lot like Scott because he has the leaner, skinner body-Austin is build broad with Muscles like Malinda. Aren't they just a cute little barbie family!? =)

C and C Young said...

Oh Ross, so random. Gotta love blogstalking and Perez Hilton.

The Goodrich's said...

Megan, Hey I just stumbled across your blog and thought I'd say hello! Where are you guys living now? Your little girl is adorable!
Megan Moyes

The Wilson Family said...

P.S. email me that picture I think it is cute!!