8.04.2008

Random

I have found something else Annabelle seems to love as much as water....

(don't you love how we force Anna to do something - like this slip and slide - even though she screams bloody murder because we are convinced she will love it. And she did...eventually)


and taking baths,

even monkeys.
She especially likes to get all her blankets out and then put the monkey to bed and then make the snoring noise - you know, so we know the monkey is sleeping.

Annabelle, meet bubbles.

lots of bubbles... she can't get enough of them and now wants to
constantly be playing with them.


On an unrelated subject (I just really wanted to include these 2 pictures) here is how we found Anna taking her afternoon nap on Saturday. I suppose it is one way to make sure you don't toss and turn while sleeping.


And on Sunday we met up with our friends who are visitng from New York. Their little girl Parker put on a concert for us with her Hannah Montana guitar and headset/microphone. It was awesome. We had a little Celine Dion, a little Nacho Libre - the classics.


Isn't she cute? I had always liked that name for a girl and if it wasn't for her my husband would have never let me use it for Annabelle's middle name - so I really love her ;) Thanks for letting us crash your party. Hopefully we will be visitng you in New York soon!

14 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the cute random pictures! Anna is so freakin cute, and I love that we force little kids to do something that we KNOW they will just love once they are forced!

Niki said...

I am so glad that my child is not the only one that hates nursery. I think that it is so funny because Lizzie loved it the first few weeks and then all of the sudden she hates it. She hates it enough that if we sit in there with her she still cries. She would rather take a nap than go to nursery.

Niki said...

P.S. Bubble machines are awesome! 10 dollars target or walgreens a great investment to save your sanity.

Sara H. said...

Annabelle is just too cute for words! When is she going to get a Hannah Montana guitar? She'll have one before you know it!

Susie said...

It is so cute of Annabelle sleeping and playing with bubbles. It so funny the things that amuses them for hours. It is sad how we have to force our kids to do things, but that is how they get to know how to do so many different things. Sounds like you had quite the concert.

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

I love Ross without his shirt. You should post more of that. Looks like Anna is growing like crazy too. Horray for bubbles they are simple entertainment and cheap.

Sarah said...

bubbles are awesome. They are cheep and entertaining. The best is when they learn how to blow them themselves so you don't have to sit and blow for hours. It kind of makes me light headed. Make sure you come to Denver before New York.

Chelsie said...

i love how anna fell asleep...did she figure how to get herself out of that predicament when she woke up? ah coop has recently discovered bubbles too. he flops on them to pop them...so i always try to get them to land on jack so he flops on him....freaks jack right out...good times, good times

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Who doesnt' love bubbles really? We bought a bubble machine and it was an absolute lifesaver! All my kids still dig the bubble machine, so I can buy myself 30 of fuss free time by breaking it out! Awesome!

Stacia Cummings said...

I love that picture of Anna in her crib. Classic. Beckett loves bubbles too. Thanks for the good memory of hiding in the closet. Good times.

C and C Young said...

Her sleeping situation is CRAZY!!! What a funny kid.

The Ballard's said...

Fantastic. You have to try the Gymboree bubbles. They are amazing. Also if you are looking to give your blower a break, there is an automated bubble blower that you can get at WalMart. I think it is purple & if I hadn't seen it myself I would not have believed it would work so well. She is always so cute. I love how you describe your happenings.

The Barado Family said...

Megan, Annabelle is so cute.
We are good from that storm. It hit us but we didn't get much. We got more rain from that other storm. Thanks though!

The Goodrich's said...

Anna's piggies look so cute!