I know I have mentioned before just how random my husband can be (if you don't remember please see here). I get random emails daily and every night when we talk before we go to bed he usually has at least one 'what if' scenario. For those of you who don't know Ross, let me explain further. When we went to Lagoon I wanted to wear flip flops...
Oh there are many other stories I could tell. He usually pull out the 'what if' stories when he wants to buy something. For instance, he wants a Subaru WRX and his 'what if' scenario to justify purchasing one is 'what if we are on the top of a mountain and our kid gets stung by a bee. Little did you know our kid is deathly allergic to bee stings and we have 3 minutes to get to the hospital before they die. If we have a WRX I can get us there in time to save our child.' Rrrrrright.

Ross: 'Why would you wear sandals to Lagoon? Then you can't go on all the rides.'
Me: 'Yeah, but I will only miss like 2 rides and who cares about those ones anyway?'
Ross: 'Whatever. The swings are cool.'
Me: 'The swings aren't THAT cool.'
Ross: ' Yeah, but what if when we go to get on it, it's the millionth time the ride has been ridden and so they give everyone on it a million bucks and you don't get any money because you wanted to wear sandals?'
Me: 'You are so dumb'
Or I we exchange emails like this one last week.
Ross: How's your day going?
Me: My day is going well. Anna and I ran some errands, I got my blood drawn finally. We ate lunch and I am getting ready to do one of my work out videos then shower and get ready. Jealous? How is your day going? Does chicken stir fry sound alright for dinner tonight? It is the only thing I can think of to make with stuff we have, but maybe you can think of something else.
Ross: I got my blood drawn too.

Thank you Ross for making me laugh every day. For being my best friend and for being such a great dad. It seems like we just got married but as cheesy as it sounds, it seems like we have been together forever. Here is to 4 years and many many more! Happy Anniversary!

25 comments:
haha, happy anniversary. the ross stories always crack me up, i love that he drew his blood for you. oh your wedding....I remember sitting there with brandon talking about some other guy and him giving me advice....little did i know i'd be married to him a year later. hope you do something fun with your husband tonight...oh wait...or with your sister!! see you later!
Happy Anniversary! Four years, sweet! Your husband cracks me up, from all the stories about him it sounds like you two are the perfect match! Hope you have a fun night with him tonight! or with chelsie....i guess?
he sounds like a funny guy. i'm glad you're so happy! happy anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad that you married somebody who makes you laugh everyday....laughter is under-rated! It sounds like you have a great relationship and that you're perfect for each other.
I am cracking up. Happy Anniversary! You guys are seriously perfect for each other--I love the randomness.
Happy Anniversary. You are a very lucky lady. You guys crack me up. Ross & I should be friends, I love the "what if" game. Mike's favorite game is "how would we spend a million dollars"
Happy Anniverary you guys! There couldn't have been a more perfect girl for Ross. You definatly complete eachother. Congratulations!!!! :)
you guys are definately made for each other. happy anniversary
Happy Anniversary! It is still strange to me you two are married. But as I have gotten to know you better, I think Ross and you were made for eachother.
Four years really? I still remember siting in Donna's classroom listening to you talk about your wedding plans when I only knew you as the red head who was loud. Just remember the tip I gave you to making somethings a little easier over the last four years. lol.
Your husband really makes me laugh. Congrats on 4 years! And I do think you should let him purchase the WRX. I mean what if?
Happy Anniversary!! I bet it has been a sweet ride so far. Love the stories of Ross, he sounds like a very lovable fun husband. I wish you many more happy years to come!
Oh Happy Anniversary!!! Ross is the greatest, I think he is the most random person I have ever met, but I love it!!! Hope you have fun tonight on your anniversary date with your little sister!!!
4 years, Congratulations, that is wonderful! You two are a great fit! I enjoyed Ross' "what if" scenarios. Speaking of a Subaru wrx...that is what I get to drive now. So if he tries to pull another one of those on you just tell him I will speed over & take you to the hospital. Sorry we missed you guys the other day. We wouldn't have made it to the session & we didn't realize you all would have waited for the next one. Oh well, we will have to try it again. Smelly said we should head down by you guys next time. That would be a lot of fun!
That's CUTE!! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!! You guys seem to be a perfect match! ;)
Congrats! Happy Anniversary! Your post made me laugh out loud.
Oh and P.S. thanks a ton for the blogger tips...Much appreciated!
LOL- those "what if" stories sound just like me. I do that all the time. You guys sound like you have so much fun together. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are a riot! I bet you guys would be so much fun to hang out with. Too bad we live so far away!
Happy Anniversary. I hope yours was more eventful then mine, but probably not dang kids. I hope you had a good one.
Happy Anniversary! Your everyday life sounds so interesting. I didn't think you were trying to tell me at all that the more expensive car seats weren't worth it. I totally appreciated your comment and think you are right the biggest part is making sure we get it installed correctly. Doesn't matter what type of safety tests it has if it isn't installed right. I think what you were trying to tell us was to find a seat that fit us and that is what we did. And it was my Aunt that your mother-in-law ran into forever ago now. She is my mom's sister and lives in Harrisville. I finally asked her about it yesterday and she said yes she had seen pictures of your cute girl. So there is that mystery solved. They grew up in the same neighborhood as the Dinsdales. Small world.
Ross cracks me up! Glad you have him to make life interesting. :) Happy anniversary!!!!
Oh man, I forget how funny ROss is!! He cracks me up! Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a fabulous time spending it with your sister!
You and Ross are very very funny, he kills me. Also I love the night out as a teenager!
Congrats and I'm glad that he still keeps you entertained! I can't believe that it's been four years sine you guys got to venture to the big ass show! Crazy kids
Post a Comment