8.16.2007

Obstacle Courses

Anna is getting so much better at crawling..it's crazy. She likes to follow me everywhere (but makes stops along the way to play with things in the hall way, including her new favorite toy-the door stopper). She is now attempting to pull herself up to things (although, she can only get up onto her knees right now) and likes to crawl over things.

When she gets onto her hands and knees, she usually just rocks back and forth and looks really confused like, "What am I doing?" That is kind of what my face looks like too...I am so photogenic!

Here is what happened next. It's like I have become an obstacle course for Anna.

But she still is trying to figure out the best route to get over the obstacle.

Almost there!

Made it! And graceful too :)

3 comments:

Barb said...

I quite enjoy the confused picture of you two. Austin used to use me as an obstable course too & still does. Crazy kids.

Barb said...

p.s. Cute slidshow
p.p.s. I just read what I wrote earlier, I officially suck at spelling.

Chelsie said...

Funny girl! I like the last picture, she looks like she is going to do a face plant! Your slide show is way cute! I especially love the nasty picture of me on Christmas morning with my tongue hanging out...I remember Ross sent that to Brandon before we were dating..well engaged..since we didn't date...and I was really embarassed.. And the picture up in Bear Lake..ah the Overman smile..Ah good times! Good luck tomorrow in the race! I love ya!