8.27.2007

Pull ups

So, last Thursday I heard Anna waking up from her nap...nothing sounded unusual, but when I walked into her room, this is how I found her...



It's a good thing that a few days prior to this event Ross had lowered the crib...otherwise this good news could have been not so good. Doesn't she look so proud of herself?




Since last week, she has gotten much better at pulling herself up. She likes to pull herself up to her bouncy seat, exersaucer, (both of which she had lost interest in for their actual purpose) and her high chair. Although, she has yet to pull herself back up in her crib. And she hasn't figured out how to get back down when she is done...she lets us know she has had enough by looking at us while screaming. She's known to be subtle.

5 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

You're in for trouble!! Next is walking and let me tell you from experience, SCARY!!! They are so unstable it's quite frightning!

Chelsie said...

I can't believe how fast she is progressing just in this last little while. Maybe she can rub off on my son a little. However, I am rather enjoying the imobile (spelling?) stage...I can lay him down and not worry about anything..but she looks like she is pretty proud of herself! Yeah Anna Banana!

Anonymous said...

I think that she might be one of those kids that masters climbing out of the crib! Watch out!

10zfam said...

watch out it only gets worse. i'm sure everyone says that. the worst is when they actually do climb out of the crib in the dark and fall. Not too fun.

Barb said...

She looks so proud of herself. Is it just me, or is she getting alot of hair? gosh she is getting big.