8.08.2007

Say CHEESE!

Annabelle has a funny new smile. She just started doing this Monday and I think it is hilarious! I didn't know if I would be able to capture it on film...but I got the camera out and said "Cheese!" and she immediately smiled. It did take a couple of tries to get her looking at the camera...and here are a few of my attempts.





5 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ha! That is awesome! She makes me laugh! She already has the fake Overman smile! I especially love the bottom one, she looks like she is trying to hard to get a big smile out. She is so stinkin cute!

Laurin West said...

I love her smile. It makes me laugh. When I take Kate's picture I take a bunch and maybe I can catch a good one. She is Hilarious.

The Wilson Family said...

OH Megan she continues to crack me up, at lunch the other day when she would look at Brennen and do it I couldn't help but think, "they will be in love some day!" Oh she's a scream!

Carly said...

Megan your baby is so cute! Love the chubby little cheeks and super cheesy smile. She's a doll. I miss seeing you guys at church! I hope you are liking American Fork though.

10zfam said...

she's so cute megan. she cracks me up. i love her scream too, she's great