This is how he found her. At first he was didn't know what reddish brown stuff was all over her face. What could she have possibly eaten? Why was there so much saliva ALL over her face and shirt? I guess being stuck in a crib really can be like "prison" and she was just trying to munch her way out!
Needless to say she is getting her right incisor and her one year old molars. So fun!

11 comments:
That's so funny, that must be one tasty crib, because we had that crib for Dayton and he always ate it too, but I got a different crib for Claire and she never has eaten hers. Weird. The twins have Dayton's old crib, so I'll have to see if they chew on it too. Isn't teething the greatest? And the sad part is now that she's discovered it your crib will soon be stripped of its finish, at least mine is.
So I have to tell you I was one of those people who thought lead paint shouldn't have been that big of a deal cause who would let their child chew on furniture or wall. Here I stand corrected! I know you are a great mom, but that is funny! I used to bang my head against my crib (like abused children do) and broke it, at least she isn't crazy like me.
ah poor girl! Mom showed me that pic on her phone...no fun! I still have yet to experience any teething...so I'll be coming for your advice when Coopers face is full of white paint...good lucK!
HAHA...that cracks me up! She is so funny. I wish Ky would freaking find something to chew on (I wouldn't even care if it was her crib) so she would BE QUIET and stop crying. She is teething too.
That is so hilarious! I can't stop laughing. I can't believe how deep into the crib she got.
that's funny. cambree used to do that too. we'd go in to find her and she would have white paint on her face. we used to tell people she ate paint chips as a child.
that is so funny and not funny at the same time. we caught reese doing that a couple of times when she was teething. it's so super. spend all that money on a giant teething ring. how is it going?
Oh man! That is too funny! Those pictures are going to be so fun for her to look at when she is older. She sure makes a cute termite!
haha been there..I bet that wood tasted yummy though, watch out for that I've heard they can develop a taste for it, then you have to watch them while you are at the park they start gnawing on tree's..its true..I've seen it!
Anyway...yeah we hate the ice storms, yucky! Can you believe they even exist? That's what kills me, it rains ice!!
You like the 'fancy' word huh? I do to, its pretty funny. Lots better than fiancee..way too stuffy. So keep bugging Ross about coming out..only don't mention the ice storms..it might deter him
Har har har! I love it! That is pretty hilarious. I think that's something I would've done as a kid...I think I've been hungry all my life! ;) She is so stinkin' CUTE!
I love it. Your kid is so hilarious! ...takes after her mommy
Post a Comment