I caught her giving Lucky a kiss yesterday morning.
She talkS to her cousins Maddie, Cooper, Bradee and Danika on her cell phone all the time...the phone doesn't work.
She is always feeding her stuffed monkey, talking about babies and always wanting to see her new best friend...the Cookie Monster. This video makes me laugh, so I had to share. Sorry for the horrible lighting - I fixed it half way through - it was bed time...which explains the whiny child who gets side tracked by food. Like mother, like daughter.
Mmmmm! Cookies!

13 comments:
mmmm cookie...more! I love that's the way the video ended! She is truly part of the family! She cracks me up. Did you really want to post that she is kissing lucky or was that strictly to freak your younger sister out, I hope she doesn't develop a love for that cereal....that was mean...thanks....I will visit your blog no longer....evil evil leprechaun
Too cute! I saw you visited my blog....where do you guys live right now? We're up in Eden currently. We should get together...Niki will be here next weekend and we could have a play date with us and our girls :)
Let me know what you think...
That's so cute. My kind of girl!
A girl like Annabelle needs to keep her options open. That Lucky never gets the gold, and Cookie Monster is messy. She deserves so much more... something human perhaps? I am sure Jake will be available.
I love that she kissed lucky. That cracks me up. I love the ending of the video- she is so stinkin cute!
She is so cute. What better friends could you have other than a little green leprechan and a hair blue monster!
I'm sure you get sick of my comments because they are all the same, but I just can't get over how friggin hilarious she is!
Hey, Cookie Monster and food do the exact same thing to me. And how can you resist when she is being so cute and signing like that?
Too cute! She is going to be so smart or at least know that C is for cookie. I love that she has imaginary friends. Count it a blessing that your child can entertain herself. That's awesome she is signing so much. Did you say you have her watch Signing Time? Signing time is so great!
reese kisses everything. it is so funny. even like shoes and movies and stuff. it's funny
Cassi - how could a mom ever get sick of hearing how cute or hilarious her child is?! :) I am sure my comments are virtually the same on your blog as well - regarding how cute and/or chunky baby M is.
Sarah - yes, Annabelle watches 'Baby Signing Time.' It is my saving grace to put that on at 5 o'clock when I am trying to make dinner, otherwise she would be whining at my feet the whole time. It's the half hour of tv she gets a day and at least she is learning something, right?! That is what I tell myself anyway. SHE LOVES IT though.
And how could you NOT get distracted with a song about cookies playing in the background? Come on! I wanna cookie! Cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C.
She's so cute, her little voice! I love it!
sorry I've been really behind on reading blogs. anna cracks me up. I love the end of that movie. She is so stinking cute. Well, we REALLY need to get together. Let me know when you're coming up to Ogden next time and maybe we can play a visit to marcia since she is all cooped up in her house.
Post a Comment